Chapter Eleven

Like you wanted, Papyrus grabbed a fork and you two ate the red velvet pancake together.

Songs of content kept playing through your head.

When both yourself and Papyrus cleaned the plate, you ran to look outside.

Maybe I can play with Lil' Mo (little Monster since idk his name) today.

As you looked outside, you noticed the glittery white snow everywhere. Far off was a shoveled out sidewalk. The snow was high. It looked 7in. The clouds that hung up were pale gray.

The whole atmosphere looked sleepy but you were filled with happiness. You loved snow, but despise when it turns to ice after it melts or when its on the road as slush.

Authors Note:
Guys I can't really keep writing ;-; I can when I feel better but right now I feel so bad XDX
(Below is why and if you don't wanna read that please wait instead for the continued of Chapter 11)
My ex is really hurting me and my health sucks. But my family doesn't believe in the hospital unless you're dying. My friends all betrayed and back stabbed me and although my girlfriend is still around I'm scared shell go too.
Do you know that feeling when you're hurt so many times, you guess the future?
Yeah. That's me. But I still care about people. Just.. A very little now about the people I know face to face. Online I love everyone because y'all are really interesting and nice people.
The stars lean down to kiss you. And I lay awake and miss you.
Pouring a heavy dose of atmosphere.
Cuz I'll doze of safe and soundly,
But I'll miss your arms around me.
I'll send you a postcard to you dear,
Cuz I wish you were here.
Vanilla Twilight by Owl City
This song is me right now.
I think I sound stop complaining and whining- I don't really want yo bug you guys because this is about Papyrus and not me.
I'm sorry.
(Edit from July 29th, 2016:
Thanks for support back then, I'm a single Pringle and I worked out all my real friends!! Sometimes life really sucks, but you just gotta prove dem fuckas wrong,