Chapter Nine

(Listened to this song when writing this chapter i thought it went well with my Sans. It's called "An Adolescent Boy is Crying" by Morning Musume, aka Morning Daughter)

You looked down to see a bone through your Soul.

You drew in a sharp breath, hearing Papyrus scream.

Sans looked blank. Nothing in his face but a light glow in his left eye.

Slowly, you looked at Papyrus.

GAME OVER.

(Y/n).. You must not give up.

Save reloaded.

You jumped to consciousness. You let in and out a breath.

How...? You thought to yourself. Frisk died from lack of determination... How come I'm not dead?

A wave of panic hit you and faded as you realized Mettaton left again and you were behind Papyrus.

"Papy.." You whispered, needing to tell him.

"WHAT?" He asked.

You felt yourself shaking. Too much happening at one time. It was stressful. You missed Frisk. She was able to fix everything. You just struggled to understand. She knew what she wanted to do in every timeline. You just followed.

You left the TV alone, Supernatural repeating. You dragged Papyrus to sit with you.

You had to day it short and concise.

"I just resaved from Sans. He will be arriving in a little." You said.

"What did he do?" Papyrus asked.
"Bone attack last moment." You sighed.

Papyrus flinched slightly from that. "Sans?" He asked.

"Yeah." You said.

Just then, Sans appeared. With a whoosh.

"Ohh hey bro." Sans said.

Papyrus gave a slight wave.

"Can I talk to you alone for a moment?" Sans waved for you to leave.

Papyrus grabbed your arm. It caused you to slightly blush but you went along.

"SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO GO. ANYTHING YOU SAY GOES TO THE BOTH OF US." Papyrus said.

You felt your heart flutter. Yeah, it was a little cute, but there was a chance this would fail.

"Oh ok." Sans shrugged. He threw his arm around his head. "Well. You see, your little girl there isn't as nice as she seems."

You winced at that like a knife in your face.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Papyrus asked in disbelief.

"Well.. Bro.. This is what I wanted to say alone. I know she killed everyone before." He said.

Papyrus narrowed his eye sockets. "AND? THAT'S THE PAST. WHAT YOU SEE IS HERE TO STAY."

You looked at Sans, who seemed uncomfortable.

"SHE ISN'T LIKE THE OTHERS. CAN'T YOU TELL?"

Sans looked up at you.

Then let out a laugh.