Chapter Twelve

You facepalmed and lightly laughed. "No, Sans, just no."

Sans shrugged and answered, "Ok. Papyrus and I won't use magic. Right, Paps?"

Papyrus nodded. "THAT IS RIGHT."

You laughed and felt the urge to kiss his skull. You did so and returned back next to Lil'Mo.

"Okay. (Y/n) and I against Papyrus and Sans!" Lil'Mo called. He laughed. "Start!"

Sans and Papyrus ran behind a bush as you and the little guy ran behind a rock.

You four played snowball fights for an hour.

Scores:
You and Lil'Mo: 14
Sans and Papyrus: 13

A close win. But nobody kept score and just laughed at the end.

"I'm cold. Imma go back home. My parents might be worried." Lil'Mo said and you waved bye.

"I think we should go inside, too." Sans said.

"AND HAVE HOT CHOCOLATE!" Papyrus added.

You giggled a little and walked into the house, the warm air bringing a sickly feeling to your cold face and you sneezed.

Papyrus quickly grabbed the red blanket and wrapped you up in it. "I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING TOO SICK." he said.

You just smiled at him and watched him leave to make the hot cocoa.

Sans sat down next to you on the couch. He turned on the TV, Mettaton was featuring on a Reality show about himself living with humans.

But its 'reality' level wasn't real. Mettaton was himself and he had a 'sister' named Rose. She had short cut black hair and green eyes. She had a teenage brother named Samphire and he had dyed blue hair and blue contacts. His fake parents both had brown hair, in different shades, and the female had green eyes while the male had grey.

You lifted an eyebrow to this.

Rose seemed like a Homestuck reference. Since you didn't know for sure, you let it slide.

"Hey, (Y/n), have you spoken to Undyne or Alphys recently?" Sans asked, curiously.

"Uh.. No.." You replied. You had forgotten about the pair.

"You should invite them over. Papyrus and Alphys were talking and they found an anime they wanna show us. It's called.. Uh.. Danganronpa? I think that was it, anyways." He said.

"Oh." You said.

Agree:
"I'll love to see it sometime." You said, smiling.

Sans laughed. "I knew you would, kid.

Disagree:
"Oh, sorry but no thanks Sans. Sure I'd invite the over but otherwise I'm not very interested." You said cautiously, not wanting to offend him.

"Oh, ok." Sans said.

(End choice)
You watched Papyrus walk to you with hot chocolate and he handed you a mug.

You sneezed. All over him. Again.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" You almost shouted, unable to clean the snot on him. You cringed.

He shook his head. "NO, LOVELY HUMAN, IT IS OKAY."

This ones short only because lately people have been driving me nuts. I'm sorry but I'll make sure next time it'll be decently sized~