Chapter Eleven (Real)

Like you wanted, Papyrus grabbed a fork and you two ate the red velvet pancake together.

Songs of content kept playing through your head.

When both yourself and Papyrus cleaned the plate, you ran to look outside.

Maybe I can play with Lil' Mo (little Monster since idk his name) today.

As you looked outside, you noticed the glittery white snow everywhere. Far off was a shoveled out sidewalk. The snow was high. It looked 7in. The clouds that hung up were pale gray.

The whole atmosphere looked sleepy but you were filled with happiness. You loved snow, but despise when it turns to ice after it melts or when it's on the road as slush.

Shaking your head to clear your thoughts, you instead started to put on your (f/c) coat and (s/f/c) scarf.

Oddly... You had a strange urge to wear makeup. Since you never wore some before, you didn't have any. But you let it pass as just some girly thing.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, (Y/N)?" Papyrus asked.

You knew Lil'Mo's mum wouldn't let him out when it's like this unless it was confirmed to be at least a little warm. So you couldn't say that.

"To play outside." You smiled.

Papyrus perked up. "CAN I TOO? AND SANS?" he asked.

You laughed a little. "If you guys want to."

"SANS!" Papyrus called for his brother.

Sans was walking out of the kitchen to see what Papyrus wanted. His boney arm was behind his head. As he walked, he yawned strongly.

"Mm?" He grunted in question.

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO 'PLAY' OUTSIDE WITH THE HUMAN?" Papyrus asked.

Sans looked at you in curiosity.

You nodded.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." Sans replied. "But I have to get dressed."

You frowned then sat down on the couch. "Be quick, then." You heard yourself impatiently say.

Sans laughed. "I'm not an old man yet." He stated.

"Keep standing there you will be." You informed him.

Sans rolled his eye sockets playfully and left the room. "I won't take that long!" He called.

You stood awkwardly in your winter ware, and Papyrus stood at the door.

Sans soon came down the stairs, putting on a huge blue winter coat.

"I thought you didn't need a coat?" You asked.

"Who told you that?" Sans asked.

You pointed to Papyrus and Sans narrowed his eye sockets.

"Papyrus, put on a coat or I won't read you a night story. You don't want your bones to get abrasied(abrasion+ the act of it) by the cold and snow, do you?" Sans asked.

Papyrus just stood there for a moment. He blushed slightly and hung his head. "No.." Then he walked away and came back wearing an orange jacket, his red scarf definitely present.

You opened the door and ran outside to jump into the snow. You made a snow angel.

When you got up to look at the imprint you made, a soft thump sounded on your back. You turned sharply to see Sans there with Papyrus laughing.