Chapter Fourteen

Quickly you found a spray that said removed smells and replaced it with better ones, so sprayed yourself with it. Then applied perfume.

It was coconut vanilla//mandarin raspberry scented.

Hopefully the musk was eliminated.. Otherwise this would be terrible.

But nevertheless you put on your (f/c) coat and (s/f/c) scarf. You send into the living room and Papyrus was waiting for you at the door. Looking upon him made you want to blush slightly from what had happened. Yet now you feel more attached.

Curiously, you thought the poisoned thought. Does he feel the same?

His grin grew brighter at you walking to him. "READY TO GO?"
You smiled and nodded, following him out of the house. Just then after you shut the door behind you two, he picked you up and started to carry you.

"Why are you carrying me again, Papyrus?!" You questioned, yelling from how you didn't expect it.

"JUST WANTED TO." he said.

"Smartass." You muttered.

He gave you a mischievous look and you blushed. He still continued with what we was going to say. "AND YOU HAVE A NICE ONE."

You sunk into his chest, arms bunched between your chests to provide comfort.

The walk was silent and snow covered the ground. It never got any hotter so it never got the chance to melt and create ice. You were grateful for that. But you reached your destination soon enough.

Papyrus put you down and you opened the door of your house.

"Toriel?" You called.

Sans came into view and grabbed both your hand and Papyrus' to bring you upstairs. Nerves were biting at you.

Be like Frisk.. You told yourself. Do not fear the outcome..

When you got into the room, you expected to cry. Noticing now, what was in the room, was that Toriel was okay. Asriel... Was Asriel.

The goat boy.

But he wasn't a boy, but about your age.

Whoa, wait. What? Early in this timeline he was a goat boy why is he my age now? I assumed that he would stay the age he died as.

He was staring at you. Smiling or expecting something.

You were happy he was... Alive again. But it seemed creepily misplaced.

Still, you hugged him.

Asriel laughed. It wasn't high pitched.

"Good to see you too." He smiled.

You didn't know how to respond, you still were able to talk to him through it all as Flowy.

"Yeah.. Welcome back. But.. I guess you'll change back to the flower, huh?" You said. You remember crying after finding he may never get a normal life.

Now you just hugged him. You haven't in four years. Four. Years.
You pulled away.

"This feels more substantial. I don't know." He said.

Toriel was happily crying and Sans was rubbing her back.

"HOW ARE YOU A GOATMAN AGAIN?" Papyrus asked.

You nodded to what he asked, wanting to know.

"I... Don't know." He shrugged.

"Oh.." You trailed.

"I'll go bake a pie! Oooh- I'll make your favourite, (y/n), I think Asriel will adore it too." Toriel squealed. "Papyrus, come along, this is a recipe I never showed you yet. Sans, do you want to go or stay?"

Sans shrugged. "I'm too lazy to move any further." He yawned.

Papyrus kissed your forehead and left the room with Toriel.

You looked back at Asriel who waved his hand.

You waved back but noticed he wasn't waving hello.

He stopped time.

Or was it just Sans?

You drew in a sharp breath and you felt Asriel kiss you. You pushed him away.

"What the fuck?!" You yelled at him, backing away. "You do not do that!"

Asriel laughed and blushed a little. "If I had asked what would your answer be?"

"No, you fucktard because I'm dating someone." You snapped.

He was calm. "Exactly. All I ever heard from you was how great  Papyrus was. You never looked at me and spoke about me. You never considered me."

You were breaking on the inside. "Th-that still doesn't mean you just fucking kiss me!"

Asriel frowned and looked at you, searching for understanding. "I wanted to for so long but I was just a flower. Longer than you dated him. Longer than you spoke of him."

You kept your eyes narrowed. "Asriel..." You trailed off, unsure of what to say.

Yell at him:
"In any situation- you TALK to me before trying to fuck something up! You're so fucking lucky I didn't hit you or else then you'd be begging for Toriel and she'd side with me because I didn't kiss you forcefully!" You shouted.

"I'm sorry.." Asriel trailed off.

"Sorry not sorry! There- ugh!" You sit there, arms folded.

Be nice:
"Asriel, you can talk to me before doing this. I have to tell Papyrus and I'm unsure of how he'd react."

"I know him- he's too autistic to care." Asriel said.

You blush and grow slightly upset, but forced yourself to stay calm.

"Papyrus does care." You say.

*End choice*

You noticed Asriel had began to cry. Out of the goodness deep in your heart, you hugged him.

He hugged you and kept crying.

"Okay, okay, shhh, shh." You said to Asriel. You didn't want to be stuck like this. "Why are you crying?" You whispered at his massive mood change.

He pushed you away and scooted back. It was like you said something offensive.

"Let's just... Forget this o-okay?" He asked. "I'm sorry, okay? You're just really pretty and super nice.." He trailed off. "Forgive me.."

You sighed. "I forgive you, just don't do it again."

Asriel frowned and waved time back into play.

Aparantly he stoped different people at different points of time. Toriel and Papyrus called everyone down for pie and Sans finished his yawn.

"Coming!" Everyone called.

"I think you'll like the pie. Maybe." You told Asriel.

He smiled. "Hopefully. I usually love snail pie."

You cringed. "Yucky."

He gasped. "You don't like-"

Sans interrupted. "How about we all just eat already?" And shooed you two off.