Chapter 22

The rest of the car ride was pretty awkward. I would occasionally glance at him and when I would, his features would never change from when I last glanced at him. It was the same tight grip on the steering wheel that was making his hands turn white, his jaw was tense, his eyes were on the road never moving and they looked hard. I look outside the window and see trees.

Tree.

Bush.

Flower.

Big tree.

Sign.

I look back at Arter and I start to hit my fingernails gently against my leg. The silence is killing me. No not the silence from doctor who, but I guess they could kill me because if I just look away I'd be dead. Getting off topic! I decide to say something and before I could think of what to say words just blurt out of my mouth.

"What made you fall. . .out of love with me." He doesn't answer me at first and his features don't change at all then I see his hands loosen on the steering wheel and his eyes look away from the road towards me then back to the road. He still doesn't answer me after two minutes so I thought he just ignored me.

"I tried to think of any flaw about you." Tried? So that's not how? Then how? Those were only a few questions I wanted to ask but I thought not to because I wanted him to continue talking. He then chuckled a little. "Then there pretty much is no flaw. You're perfect. Smart, beautiful, kind, and so many more. Then I had to decided on cons to not be with you. Like what Alexa would do to you or my reputation. That really had me thinking, but then I went on a date with Angie." He smiles a little goofy love-struck smile. "I learned the real her. I fell in love. That was that." He then looks at me and his smile disappears. "You need to find someone to love."

I nod at his words.

I need somebody to love and it can't be Arter.

We then arrive at mu house and he drops me off. I wave goodbye to him and I enter the house since I finally got my house keys that were in my bag. I go up the stairs to start homework. School is tomorrow again. That means another whole day of drama.

------------------------------------

sorry that this chapter is so short. Hope you liked it!

The song above is called "Somebody to Love" sung by the glee cast