Chapter 6

I feel like this song goes great with the chapter. But that's my opinion, so it may or may not be good. Idk. Sorry if this chapter is so short from the ther ones. But it has the answer to the hook from the last chapter. Not going to give anything else away. So sit back and enjoy the 6 chapter!!
----------------------------------------------
Im actually having a fun time at the dance. As I get my drink, I see Alexa dancing with Derek. When they see me, they just laugh.

"I still can't believe Arter is still doing the stupid bet." Derek said. I overheard and went to them.

"What bet?" I asked. Hoping I wasn't getting the answer I'm thinking of.

"The bet where we see if he could get the need to fall in love with him. That nerd was you." Alexa told me.

And that was the answer I didn't want to hear.

"No...he wouldn't." I say, my voice cracking.

She nods and I feel tears in my eyes and I look at Arter who smiles at me and then sees me with the tears that were now down my cheeks and he frowns and starts walking towards me.

As I walk towards him, I take off my necklace, earrings and clip that he gave me and put them in my hand that was in a fist and puts my hand on his chest saying "Take them.... I never want to see you again."

He toiled the jewelry and looked upset. Heartbroken.

"Jenna?" He says sorry jungly but his voice sounded hurt. "What'd I do?"

"You know what you did." I then leave him on the spot.
*************************************
I go back to my house and I see my mother. I walk past her and into my room. Ignoring her as she calls my name.

Ugh! Why did I even think I had a chance with Arter? Why'd I think he even liked me? A nerd and jock. I chuckle. Like that would happen. Angie then texts me to open my bedroom door so I do. And there she was. She must've saw me leaving and went after me.

"I don't feel like doing this." I tell her gloomily.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Arter happened. Turns out it was a bet. Just to see if he could get me to fall for him."

"What?!"

I nod and starts to sob and puts a hand over my mouth trying to stop it from coming but the tears keep on coming.

"Oh....my....god.... Jenna, I feel horrible." She comes into my room and hugs me. I cry into her dress, my mascara running down my face, but I didn't care. I lost the boy I gave my heart to.

This is the worst birthday ever.
----------------------------------------------
Like I said. Short chapter. Hope you enjoyed it though!! I'll post again tomorrow.