Chapter 2

I decided to do another chapter tonight . Now I'm doing this for my crazy grammar freak friend. Don't mind the mistakes!! THAT GOES FOR U KATIE! Hope u enjoy!! Remember to follow!

*************************************

At gym class, my worst class, I have to run 5 laps around the track. Guess who's in my class! Arter, Luke, Derek, Alexa and her two friends. I don't know there names. So...not fun.

I started running around my track. I can be very clumsy so I'm trying to no trip or fall but that doesn't work. I trip over my foot, my own foot! Anyways I trip then spin in a circle and falls on my back. My glasses flew off my face, so I can't see. I find them thankfully. I see Luke, Derek and Alexa and her minions laughing at me. Arter stops at me and takes outstretched his hand and asks me. "You okay there?" I hesitate but grabs his hand.

"I'm fine , thanks." I say to him brushing the dirt off of my face, and off the girding if my shirt with my hand.

"I'm sorry for my friends laughing at you." He apologizes. I look up at him and I meet his eyes with mine. My hazel eyes are nothing compared to his sky blue eyes. He's cuter than I thought. Snap out of it, Jenna! He's popular and a jock, and you're nothing, snap out of it!

"It's fine really, I .....I'm used to it." I push my glasses up to my face so I can see clearer. I look around and sees everybody looking at us talking. I felt uncomfortable with them staring .

"Okay, well I should go jog or in going to get in trouble. I'll see you soon." He waves at me and does a toothy smile at me.

I then continue to jog again. Okay I have to admit. That was weird.

Alexa comes up to me and laughs at me. "How did he talk to her?!" She points at me. I just start running away from her and keeps hearing her laughter roar in my ears.

*************************************

I start walking home. I hate the bus. It's filled with all of those big bullies, it smells like sweaty gym socks. I start to text Angie.

Angie: Hey what's up?

I then told her what happened at gym, about me tripping, the popular kids laughing, Arter coming to me, then Alexa.

Angie: I have no clue why Arter even dated that girl.

Me: IKR...

Angie: Why the dot, dot, dot?

Me:...

Angie: COME ON JENNA!

Me:Arter is cuter than I thought...

Angie: HA!

---------------------------------------—--
I stopped texting her. I then go home and start doing my homework.

"How was school?" My mom asked me. I jumped since I didn't see her there. I then sigh in relief when I realized it was just her .

"Oh it's you. I thought you were a phsycho trying to kill me." I say as I go back to work.

"Hello to you too." My mom says unpacking the groceries she got. It is quiet in the house. It's always quiet. I have no pets, no siblings. I have a calm family really. At times we can be crazy. Nows not the time though.

"What time is dad coming home?" I ask my mother.

"He's coming when your asleep." My mother says to me sort of having no sadness in her tone.

My father is never home when I'm awak. He's always here for only when I am asleep. He works for the government of course. We had to movie a lot I moved to smith town when I was going into 10 grade. I'm staying here till I graduate. But I'll be leaving again to go to college. I went up to my room to go to bed, it's late. It's around 11 P.M. I just stared at my ceiling, it being all blurry. Since I don't have my glasses on. I changed into my PJS. I slowly went to sleep.
*************************************

I woke up to my moms yell for me to wake up. "What?!" I yell sleepily.

"It's 6:43, you're going to be late!" Once she said that u push her out of my room, so I can change . I put on a white shirt and black jeans. I put on my black uggs too. I brush my hair but it pops back up, being curly and frizzy. I brush my teeth. I didn't eat breakfast because I was rushing to the bus stop when I realized I'm late. That would've been my first time in the bus even though I know what it's like.

I rush back to my house and gets my car keys. I just got my license. I hop into my blue Honda. That I got for my 16 birthday. Luckily there is no traffic. Once I get at the school. I start rushing inside and I made it as soon as the bell rung for homeroom. I put my car keys into my backpack.

I get into my first period class and I go into my seat. I then saw Arter walk into the room. The put my glasses up higher since they were at the tip top of my nose. Arter then sits next to me. I see him looking at me in the corner of my eye. He finally says something. "Hey."

"Hi." I say as I do my work.

"I didn't introduce myself yesterday. I'm Arter Sanders. And you are?" He smiles at me.

"I know who you are, all the girls talks about you, except for me. But I'm Jenna Closman." I say still not looking at him.

"It's nice to meet you Jenna." This time I look at him and once I do he does his smile at me.

"Aren't you the star quaterback?" I question him.

I already knew the answer but I needed a conversation going. I work better when I talk.

"Yes. Do you do any sports of clubs?" He asks me. His eyebrows rose as he asked.

"No, sports aren't my thing. What I do is math Olympiads, science club, and writing club, I won some spelling bees too. " I say annoyed. Why is he even talking to me?

" That's cool. I'm okay at math. But math is hard for me, do you think you can tutor me?" Arter said to me. He smiles at me and looks at me.

"I'll see. I don't tutor, but I'll see." I smile at him. I get back to my work and stops talking to him. In the corner of my eye, I see him looking at me for the rest of the period.

************************************

I got to lunch and I sit with Angie.

"Why don't you get contacts?" Angie asks me. This is the millionth time she's asked me that.

"I don't like them, glasses are easier. You ask that question all the time. She looks at me in a stupid way.

"I have contacts and they're fine." She just had to say that did she. I just roll my eyes at her.

I had to buy lunch because I was starving by now! But it wasn't in the best quality but when are school lunches ever good? When I got back I see Angie smiling a big one and I just sigh. I sit back down and get ready for whatever she has to say next.

"He so likes you!" She said but I shook my head.

"After my whole school life here, he all of a sudden likes me. That can't be it. He just needs me to tutor him. I tell her and I just get back to my researching about... love. I don't really know what love is. I never been in love. I also don't believe in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the story so far!! Sorry for it being so long.
((Pic above us a pic of Jenna . Just imaging her with glasses and darker hair.))

G'night!