Chapter One. The beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey!!! This is the author. This is my first story so if u like it comment and like please!!! I'm also writing this story on paper and going to try and get it published so please don't steal my idea!! I will be busy but I will try very hard to update this frequently.

Here it is!! Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've always read books about love. Even though I never though it could be true, especially for a nerd. I'm laying in my bed, wide awake waiting for my alarm clock to do it's job at 6:00 A.M. I only have one minute left. On days like this, I just think about my life, books, and life again.

It finally beeps to indicate it's 6:00. I put on my big black glasses. My glasses are the type of glasses you'd see on a nerd poster. My hair is very curly, it's worst in the mornings.

I get out of bed and take a shower then gets dressed. I put on a navy blue dress that goes down to my knees. I brush my hair, trying to make it not as curly and frizzy but it doesn't help. It makes it worst instead. My hair goes back to its curls and frizziness. I brush my teeth when I'm done.

I sit on my bed thinking about life once again. Summer is finally over. I can see my best friend . Angie, for the first time in 2 months. I can get my straight 'A' student game back on. Being "Miss Know It All." To the other students at Smith Town High. Me being made fun of by the most popular students Luke, Derick, Alexa , Arter. The most popular one of them is Arter. He's Dericks and Luke's best friend. He just happens to be the towns heartthrob, I don't find anything heartthrob about him.(picture of Arter above)

My moms voice interrupts my thoughts. "Jenna, breakfast is ready!"

I rush down the stairs to the kitchen and sees all my favorites. Eggs, bacon, and toast. Yum. "Morning mom, this smells delicious. Where's dad?" I ask my mom as I go to my chair at the table and start eating my food.

"Your father went to work early." My mom said as she was making herself breakfast. "Are you excited for your senior year?"

"Oh yeah, more embarrassment. Yay!" I say sarcastically and keep eating my eggs. I already finished the toast and bacon.

My mom was about to say something when I realized what time it is. "I have to go! Bye!" I grab my backpack and lunch and leaves.
*************************************
I have lunch during my 5 period. Turns out Angie isn't in any of my morning classes. I hate that. Most of the popular kids are in my morning classes. Like Alexa and her two best friends that are at her side every minute of the day. In the middle of class Alexa would flip her blonde hair around. It's so annoying. Arter is in two of my morning classes. Luke is with him. Derek is in different classes though. The worst part is I sit next to Arter, all of the girls in class are jealous . Like what's there to be jealous about? Yeah sure he has brown hair and blue eyes. Him being the star quarterback. There's nothing to be jealous about. Alexa and Arter dated for a year till Arter found out that Alexa was cheating on him. It was the talk of the year at Smith Town High.

"Jenna! Hello? Earth to Jenna! Snap out of it!" I lost train of thought and blinked and found out that Angie was right in front of me yelling my name and snapping her fingers in my face.
"Oh hey..." I say embarrassed. "How was your summer?"

"My summer was boring. I wanted to go to that science camp here. But my parents wouldn't let me." She said, her voice sounding a little depressed.

"Oh, that's a bummer. I didn't go either." I say, trying to make her feel better. "But that's over with right?"
"Yeah....wait isn't Arter in two of your classes?"

"Yeah why?" Angie is obsessed with boys. Especially the popular ones.

"You're so lucky! You sit next to him right?" Angie says with her mouth hanging open.

"Yeah, stop it. You know he's not my type." I glare at her.

"Yeah, I know. Don't get grouchy at me. I'm saying that talk to him, so you know what he's like. If you get all the juicy details, come running to me. Okay?" She tells me. Her mouth still hanging open.

"Fine." I fix my glasses and looks at the time. "Lunch is almost over. I have to go to gym! Bye! I'll text you!" I tell her as I get up to go to gym.

"Bye Jenna!" I hear Angie say, but I still keep heading to gym.

*************************************
How'd you think? Hope it was good! I'll try to keep posting daily but it's late tonight so I'm going to stop right here. Hope you liked it!!