Chapter 15

This chapter is one that I haven't done yet and probably will be the only chapter that I will do it for.

This chapter is in Arter's POV. Think of it as a Christmas special but it has nothing to do with Christmas except for the fact but that the chapter is posted on Christmas.

Hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arter's POV

As the day went on I helped Jenna go around to all her classes and everything, of course when I came into the cafeteria and Angie saw me, you could clearly see that she was having trouble being angry at me. She still thinks Jenna as her best friend. But she wants to give Jenna the space she thinks that she needs. When school ends Angie invites me over her house and I say yes because I didn't want to sound rude. When I get there she tells me that Ross was over for the day. Of course my ex's ex had to be here. I hate that guy for making Jenna cry because of him breaking up with her.

When we get inside I see Ross sitting on the couch in the den watching some football. I would join him but I choose not too.

"Arter, come upstairs so we can work on homework." I hear Angie say to me. I nod, Angie takes her homework very seriously, she won't do anything until it's done. As we were working on the essay for English, we hear Ross call Angie's name and Angie looks at me and tells me to go see what he wants. I go downstairs and into the kitchen and I see Ross looking for food but he didn't see me.

"Hey, Angie I need to speak to you." He says to me, he must know but that I came downstairs. I guess he heard my footsteps. When I was about to say something he ignored me. "We need to talk about Jenna." I didn't reply. "Silent treatment, eh? Well, I guess I deserved that to you, because you think I broke up with her, that didn't happen she broke up with me to be with your boyfriend but something got in the way of that happening so you two are still dating. I also know that you want the answer to your question about me liking her. So my answer is that I-" He turns around and sees me, I must've looked mad or something because he back away in horror.

"Well, do you?"

---------------------------------------------------------

HA! Left ya on a hook did I now?

Well, this will be the only chapter of Arter's POV for a while or ever.

What do you think is Ross's answer? Does he like her or not?

Find out in the next chapter!

OH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!