Chapter 8

On Saturday, I start to get ready. I know he's getting me at 7. But I woke up at 3 in the afternoon. So I decided to get ready now to get it over with, I take a shower and picked out black jeans and a white blouse. That takes a hour. I take forever in the mornings. I do my hair. Another hour passed and I'm not close to being done. Before I know it, it's 630. I finally finish straightening my hair. I do my makeup quickly. I didn't put a lot on. I put my glasses on then shoes and goes downstairs to wait for him.

After ten minutes I hear a knock. I open the door and there was Ross. He looked nice. A blue and light blue plaid shirt, and khakis.

"Wow." He says looking me up and down. There wasn't much to see, I was wearing casual clothes.

"Thanks." I say and we start to go to where he planned to go.

Turns out he planned to go to the movies to see the new Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 2. He then looks at me.

"Is it ok if my friends come to have a double date with us?" He asks.

Seriously?! He just... UGH! I thought it was just going to be us. Oh well. I nod and he smiles a little. "You're the best." He tells me.
*************************************
We've been waiting 30 minutes for this couple to come and meet us.

"There they are!" I look at the direction Ross is pointing at but as I turn I feel a set of arms tackling me.

"Wh-What?" I ask confused and I see the girl who was hugging me. She had curly blonde hair. "Angie?" She looks up at me. Yep, it was Angie. I look at Ross and sees him talking to a boy. Arter. This is just great. I'm supposed to be on a date with just Ross, but he invites Arter and his cousin?! Why?! We then go into the theatre and sits in our seats. But I needed to be excused to think.

I tell Ross I'm going to the bathroom and he nods. I get up and starts to walk around and gets bored then goes to the concession stand to get a drink. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Ross I'm fi-" I turn to see Arter instead of Ross. "I should've known. What are you doing here?"

"I just came to check on you."

"That's a lie."

He sighs. "Find, I asked Ross if we could come." I looked at him shocked.

"Why?!"

"You almost kissed before." He mutters trying to speak to quietly for me not to hear. But I hear him perfectly.

"Yeah, so? Not like you care."

"I actually do. I can't stand the fact with you falling for someone else."

"Well, get used to it." I snapped at him. I sigh and looks at him. "Yes Arter I used to be in love with you. But you broke my heart. I know I'm the one who broke things off. But you're the reason why. If I do still love you. Which I don't. You're not mine to love." When I said this sadness was in his eyes and he looked down at my hands and took them.

"Maybe we can change that."

I take my hands away from him and shakes my head. "This was a mistake. You're with Angie. We can't happen. I'm with Ross."

"I know that... Mistake?"

I nod. "Yes, a mistake."

"If it's a mistake, " He looks at me. I see mixed emotions flash across his face. "It was the best mistake I ever made." And with that he leaves me, heading back towards Angie.

I didn't feel like continuing the movie so I just told Ross I didn't feel good. Which was a lie.

The truth is, I'm in a mess I need to fix.
---------------------------------------------
Sorry about not being on for a while. I had so much going on. I saw the hunger games movie tonight and can I just say.

ANXKANDOAHZJADAHSKSZLIAJSIKADOALDKAXOJAIXJAIXOAITWASAWESOME!!!!!

For people who didn't see it, u have to.

Ok well I need to go so bye! Hope you enjoyed!