Chapter 15

"When I find that son of a bitch, I'm going to kill him. If he touches one hair on her head, I swear I'll--" I roared at God.

"You'll what, Lucifer? We both know that the only person that can kill Macayah is Charlotte," God pointed out calmly from behind his desk. The bastard was always so calm.

"She can't do it alone though!" I argued, banging my fist on the desk. Honestly, I was petrified. I had no idea where she was and I was incredibly worried. Friends can freak out like this too, they don't have to be in love with someone who was kidnapped by a crazy ass angel. I'm not in love with her. Stop looking at me like that, Reader. 

"She will be okay, Lucifer. She will save herself, and the world." God assured me, folding his hands in his lap.

"Isn't that a little bit of a tall order for a teenage girl? I can't help her?" I asked him, my voice cracking. I looked up at him to see the pity in his eyes. I turned away, not wanting to see it.

"I may be able to see if you can try and help her. But when it comes down to it, she is the only one that can save herself. She is the only one that can save us, Lucifer."

"Father, you never explained. What is Charlie's ability?"

"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you." God chuckled.

I nodded, understanding what he was saying, though I could've gone without the sarcasm. God stood up and walked over to a large book. He flipped through it and mumbled a few words.

"I know where she is." God said, walking towards me. He put his hands on my shoulders and I looked into his kind eyes. "Lucifer, promise me that you will let her fight her own battle. I do not want you to get hurt."

"Yes, Father." I said to him, bowing my head.

"She is at a place called Rilfer. It is a place that Macayah controls. You must make it so that he cannot tell you're there."

"How can I do that?" I questioned him. He smiled at me, a twinkle in his eye.

This was going to be interesting.

***

Hello guys!

It's the author here. I just wanted to write another small note here: I AM CHANGING SO MUCH ABOUT THIS STORY LIKE OMG I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO BE THIS BAD

any who, yeah, i'm changing a shit ton. Kate is now the ex and Luke has a son. I love that. Sorry if ya don't.

Anyway, still updating. I'm a bit tipsy rn so I'll change more in the morning.

I love you guys so much. have I said that?

Good

reillygrealis