Does he love me?

Isabel's P.O.V

Hell to the no! I am nobody's pet or toy what the hell is wrong with these people? I glared at this man and tried to get to the door but he was already there. He pushed me up aganist the wall beside the door and slammed his hand beside my head.

"Not so fast love, you can't leave here without my permission," He said slyly as he began to wrap my hair around his hands.

"Kiss my tanned ass you piec-" I was saying before the door opened and there he stood as beautiful as ever, Laurent.

Laurent punched the guy right in the face and pulled me behind me protecting me. All I could think was maybe he really does care about me. After all this he has done he really does want to protect me, but I couldn't trust him because he took my father and did this to him. I was falling for this guy who was hurting the only thing I had left of my life. 

"Talen, I did not want to do this but I am I own this divison now. I have been talking to the leader all morning and now I am your boss you no longer have control and soon you will be taken out," Laurent says as he starts commanding the men to take my father down and get him help and take Talen to the leader's house then he turns to me and slightly smiles. "Thank God you are safe, who knows what I would have done if you were hurt Essa." 

How did he know that name? I push him away and stare at him my eyes wide open. That name was the old me the me I tried to forget after that night 5 years ago. Then all the memories started flooding in and I couldn't stand I sank to my knees sobbing into my hands. After all these years I tried to forget it all but now he was surfacing and I couldn't hold it in. He looked at me softly and he kneel down and wrapped me in his arms telling me it was alright. Did he know? Who was he? I pushed him away again.

"Who are you and why did you call me that!" I scream tears running down my face.

"I know all about it Essa, you name was better before why change it and leave all of us behind? The tree was lonely" He asked looking me deeply in the eyes.

"Laurent... Daniels?" I asked shocked as I stared at the little boy I use to play with when I was five and still lived here. The tree was the place we met and always climbed every Chirstmas and then looked at the lights

"You sure have fogotten a lot," he said smiling and taking me into his arms.

"I am not her anymore... I hate this town and everyone in it," I say sternly looked at him. He had a hurt expression but I didn't care after all he didn't help me either. 

**Flashback!

"Babe stop we are at the movies," I said laughing as Vin, my boyfriend, had his hand going up my skirt. 

"You are more intresting and sexier," He said as he nibbled at my ear and kissed my neck. 

Vin wasn't boyfriend material he was a player and apart of this gang but for some reason I thought him and me could work out and last a while. That was until he saw me and this guy from my club were talking and he got seriously jealous and hit me, after that I broke up with him and told him to go fuck himself! After a week or so these guys would give me werid looks and try to touch me I would hit them and try to get away from these lustful stares. Then one night Vin and his five friends found me walking home from club and they told me if I made a sound they would make me regret it more than ever.

** Flashback will contiune next chapter! Thanks for everything guys! ^_^ And sorry for it only be in Isabel's p.o.v this whole chapter will try and get some Laurent into the next one.!