Want Me?

Isabel West P.O.V:

This place was scary as hell. How the heck could my dad come here and ask for money from these thugs. I went up to the door and knocked hoping that someone who looked nice would answer. Right as the door opened a rush of air hit me and there he stood this guy who was total mafia material, yet he had the face of an angel so beautiful. 

"What do you want, Money? Weapons?... OR sex?" He asked looking me up and down smiling.

"Hello, My name is Isabel West and my father borrowed money and here is the payment," I say slapping the 30,000 dollars in his hands. 

"Bonjour, Isabel my name is Laurent and how did you get all this money in such a short time?" He asked, eyeing me.

"Well, I had it saved to buy a new house, but since you threatened to kill my dad I felt this was more important than my new house," I said crossing my arms glaring at him.

He counted the money and smiled at me showing perfect teeth, and then he look into my eyes as if he was trying to find something out. Under his gaze I just stared back trying to show that I wasn't afraid and he better not try anything.

"Your eyes are very beautiful and so is your body. Would you like to come in and spend time with me Miss Isabel?' He asked with his eyes sparkling and a peck of lust in them.

"No thanks, sir I just came to give you that," I snap showing him I wasn't some young girl wanting money for sex. 

"Your eyes are sky blue but your hair is pitch black... is that inherited or just your strange beauty?" He asked wrapping on of my long curls of hair around his finger.

"No, I guess it's my strange beauty.." I say sarcastically slapping his hand away and turning away to walk back to my car.

Stomping my way back to the car all these thoughts were in my head like "How could he hit on a girl after he threatened to kill her dad?" or "Was he really interested in me?"

Getting back to my dad's house I got out the car and went towards the house and then I hear screaming and crying. Running inside I see three big white guys with suits taking my father out the back door

"Wait! What the hell are you doing I paid the money back," I screamed trying to get to my dad.

Then out of nowhere a skinny white man covers my mouth with a napkin and then I black out.

*3 Hours later

I started opening my eyes trying to wake from this nightmare and then I feeling a sharp pain in my arm. Jerking up I look around and I'm in this beautiful master bedroom laying in a king size bed with a red lace lingerie on. Starting to walk around I look for a way out banging on the door asking them, no begging them to let me out. Was this real? Is this real life... am I dreaming? I kept asking myself all these questions trying to figure out how I ended up here. Then the door opened and there he stood this man with a black Armani suit and red silk tie on. Adjusting his tie he looked back at me then at the floor trying not to make eye contact. Seriously he has some explaining to do... and NOW!

"WHERE THE HELL AM I!?" I start screaming while flipping out pacing around the room. 

"Please, Listen Miss Isabel the boss wants a word with you since your um.. unexpected appearance today," He said keeping his head low.

"There are things like phones or a freaking car! But kidnapping me? Really!?" I scream hoping everyone in the whole fucking neighborhood could hear me. To be honest I didn't give a shit.

Then he appeared, Laurent, the whole mastermind to this crime. He came in wearing a silk robe and two glasses of wine in one hand and a bottle of fancy looking red wine. His robe was open just a bit at the top and you knew just from that little bit that he was a built man. As soon as he put the glasses and bottle of wine down he looked me up and down, starting to smirk he started walking towards me. That's when it hit me I WAS WEARING LINGERIE! I tried covering my body with my two hands trying to back away from his advancing foot steps, but he was fast and wanted me ... badly.

*Sorry It took me a whole lot of time to write this! BUT!!! Do not fear I am here!!! I will keep updating since everything at home has been solved! Thanks so much for reading. Kisses for everyone.. Plus the next chapter is a little steamy ;)