ANOTHER SPIN-OFF?

YOOOOOOO so are you guys tired of these characters yet? lol.

Because I came up with a grand idea, but I'm not sure how many people would actually read it. I was going to post it on Charming In Handcuffs, but realized it would be a spoiler for people that wanted to read this book in the future. I'm not even sure if people want this, but I'm going to ask anyway.

But what about a story with Jack and Juliet AND Violet and James, BUT IT'S ABOUT THEIR KIDS!!! And their kids are best friends. Teenagers obviously, lol. Jack and Juliet have a boy and then Violet and James have twins (One girl and one boy. Not sure if they should have twins yet, so that's up for debate, but they will have a girl).

If I do this, it won't be lengthy at all. Maybe fifteen to twenty chapters? Kind of like a novella, I guess. Maybe...I haven't decided on details because I want to get opinions before I put the work into it.

I've had so many people ask for a sequel and more about all these characters. Did they have kids? What's married life like? And so much moooore, haha. I'd really like to do this if you guys are interested.

PLEASE comment and let me know! The more votes and comments, the better a chance of getting this story. I'm not sure when it'll get posted, but like I said, I'd like to know if you guys want this before I do anymore planning.

EDIT: It's been posted! Check it out! It's called Charming Hearts!