chapter 6

chapter 6

---------------------------------------------

*Casper's POV*

"hannah?" i called.

"im in my bedroom all ready..just need to put clothes on..so uh hang on!"

i heard the door lock click. was i that untrustworthy?

while i was deep in thought about my untrustworthiness, the door clicked and flew open& there stood Hannah still looking stunning.

she wore an off the shoulder gray long sleeve shirt with a huge faded american flag under it. & short ripped jean shorts with navy blue vans. her hair was wavy but still damp from her shower& fell down her back. she had on a little makeup ..not much but just enough.

"i know just the place to go." she said happily. "lets go." and with that we got in my silver chevy truck and were off.

*****

*hannah's POV*

i glanced in the driver seat next to me.

..well glanced might be a bit under exaggeration..i might have fully checked Casper out when he wasn't looking..i couldn't help it. he was so hot in his navy blue v neck shirt and khakis shorts with his gray beanie and gray vans. his muscular arms practically begged him to take his shirt off and let them and his (most likely) six pack of sexy abs be free. id never actually seen him shirtless ..but damn from what he looks like with a shirt on..i don't know if i could handle it off.

we were headed to my favorite store. it was called "Junk." but trust me none of it was junk. it was all old antique things and old comic books and records..and o it was so cheap to. for most of the stuff there a fresh coat of paint would make it look brand new.

i was just super shocked. i mean EXTREMELY fricken shocked that Casper VOLUNTEERED to take me furniture SHOPPING...maybe he was just being nice..maybe he was gay and actually enjoyed this a lot.

nah. not that last one i mean he did kiss me..

-------&-------

Once we arrived after a sort of awkward drive we both got out of the car. being the klutz i am..i fell out of the car. classy right? anyways

"hannah!? are you okay!?" Casper said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me up.

"yeah, yeah i think -." but just then i felt something cool begin to trickle down my leg. "shit. im bleeding"

Casper walked around to the backseat of his car. and pulled out a first aid kit.

...WHAT KINDA GUY HAS A FIRST AID KIT IN THERE CAR!? he was starting to scare me more by the minute.

"here you go." he shook the kit. "just sit on the hood of my car."

so i began to pull myself onto his car..bur being me 5'4" self i was to short. as he noticed me struggling he placed his hands on my waist and swiftly, gently, and slowly set me one his car.

i just looked at him in awe as he wiped up the blood and placed a bandaid where the source of the blood was.

"Thank you." i said sounding sincere.

"no problem," he said as he lifting me back down, tossed the lit into the car and locked it.

we began to stroll over into the store

inside we had a ton of fun joking around and playing with the these "toys." we both ended up taking tons of blackmail pictures we could use against each other. but we did accomplish something. we found a ton of cheap old books, a large gold rustic bird cage, and a coat rack stand thing.

We laughed all the way home looking at the pictures and recalling how we would blackmail each other.

------&------

once we were home and in my room setting up my new stuff. i came to the realization..that i like Casper. i feel like I've known him for ages.

we laid in my beds talking about silly things when all of a sudden he brought up john..

"Hannah..is john..not your real dad?" he managed to force it out of his mouth as barely a whisper. i was slightly taken aback at how sudden this question was but decided i could trust him.

"no..he-uh. he married my mom when i was 2...my real dad chose drugs, drinking, bars, and strippers over me..." i said with a hint of anger and bitterness.

"oh..i uh-" Casper was cut off by the sound of a slamming door.

"HEY BITCH, are you home yet?! your mom and sister are still at Grandma's for the weekend!" john yelled from downstairs

"shit." i whispered, "Get under my bed now." i told casper but he was one step ahead of me & already under there.

just then my door burst open and the disgusting slime ball john crawled in, looking angry.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME!?" he yelled.

"no ..no i did." i stuttered . oh please lord don't let him beat me while Casper is here please.

"THEN YOU ANSWER ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU." john yelled as he grabbed my T-shirt and pulled me close. his breath reeked of alcohol. that disgust me even more cuz it was only about 4:00.

"okay i will.."

"good." he said and let go of me starting to stumble out.

"Is mom and Lucy coming home soon?" i squeaked out.

"no. they are staying the night." my breathing hit hitched "i'll be going out to. so this is goodbye bitch." only then did i feel a sigh of relief wash over me as he tripped out the door, buzzed from the alcohol.

i slightly jogged half spirited to the door to shut and lock it. then i heard a rustle from behind me. oh no. oh shit.

"Hannah are you okay?" it was Casper's sweet low voice. thank god. i signed yet again in relief.

"yeah , but didn't scare me like that. i forgot you were in here." i said very breathy. then he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and closed the gap between us.

"i told you he wouldn't hurt you when i was here." he whispered in my ear. i giggled and turned around to say Thank you but his lips collided with mine before i could speak. taken by shock it took me a second to kiss back.

then i pulled away..realizing what was happening. was i really kissing a guy i just met? he's probably using me.

to hide my concern i quickly said, "we have the whole house to ourselves tonight..you wanna stay here just in case John comes back?" i winked.

"When you put it that way..i have to." he smiled as i pulled him down stairs.

---------------------------------------------

[ hope your enjoying the story. ill be updating provably tomorrow! please stay reading tell your friends!

tweet & Instagram me ideas for the coming chapters!? ( @hannahpease07 for both)

id love to hear from you guys.

-xx ]