chapter 28

chapter 28

___________________________

*Caspers POV*

I rushed into the Clorox, sterile smelling white room searching for the desk where I can ask for Hannah's room. quickly I spotted it rushing over to the middle aged lady with lazily done blonde hair & bags under her dull grey eye.

"what seems to be the problem sir?" she dared to ask as I reached her.

"Where is Hannah Taylor's room!?" I blurted out slightly annoyed with her already.

"Are you family?" she pushed.

"No. I'm her boyfriend." she nodded, before annoying tapping on her keyboard.

"Room 247. take the elevator upstairs to the second floor, you can manage from there." she didn't even bother to look up, but it didn't matter I was already running towards the silver elevator in the corner.

my heart was pounding, my head was spinning, my body felt like jelly as I reached the elevator punching in the number for the second floor.

it was only me in the elevator causing me freak out a bit more. my hands reached my hair and I pulled letting a yell come from my lips.

she can't go like this

it seemed like ages before the elevator doors opened, releasing me into the hall.

I frantically searched the room numbers on the nearest door, 225, I sprites a bit to my right coming to the next door on the other side of the hall, 224. I whipped around and in a panic sprited down the hallway

227..230..233..

she can't go like this

237..240..242

she can't go like this

245..246..247.

I took a deep breath in front of the door, before grabbing the door handle and charging in.

I see white. so much white, everything is white, even the little blonde headed unmoving girl laying on the white hospital bed. the only color is her mother crying in a chair next to her bed.

"Mrs. Taylor?" I asked in a barely audible voice. she slowly looked up, quieting her sobs. "is she-e.." my voice cracked and my eyes began to water expecting the worst.

"no, she is-is in a m-medically induced com-ma." her voice was also cracking making me feel less embarrassed.

I took a step into the room towards Hannah. the poor girl laying on the bed, unmoving, pale, she doesn't even look alive.

"I should've stopped him.." she sobbing looking down towards her hands, "I didn't even try, until he left." she looked up again with tear filled eyes. "I didn't even try."

sympathy and anger washed through me. I felt bad for her because she was scared of her own husband, but I was also angry. she could have stopped this from happening. she wouldn't be in a coma. she would be okay. I would see her smile. but I could of stopped this from happening too. I could have made her stay at my house. I could have stopped this.

I took another step closer to the pale lifeless girl in front of me, it looked like Hannah, but it didn't at the same time.

"I could of stopped it from happening too." I muttered bending down& taking Hannah's hand in mine. "it's okay, Mrs. Taylor. Hannah will be okay." I gave Hannah's hand a squeeze as a tear trailed down my cheek. "it will be okay." I whispered again.

Mrs. Taylor looked up, forcing a smile, & whispered back, "I hope so."

----------------------------------------------

so actually this isn't the last chapter just yet. (sorry it's so short too) sorry it's taking me forever to update I suck& have been reading too much.& I'm on tumblr 24/7 (omgheyitshan.tumblr.com if you wanted to follow me ;););) ) (nerd I know)

so, until next time

-xx