chapter 22

chapter 22

__________________________

*Hannah's POV*

"hahahhaha!" blake laughed along with me & Ricky as we watched Gemssy & Kate break out in crazy dance moves All of us were laughing, having a great time together when Casper went on a a jealous rampage.

"WHAT THE FUCK, HANNAH!?"

i whipped around to face an angry Casper.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS." he screamed making me cringe

"Casper your dru-"

"WHAT THE FUCK."

at that moment i realized the music had slowed & everyone was staring at us. Blake had taken a step towards me tugging at my hips pulling me towards him.

"don't fucking touch her" casper growled clenching his fists tighter.

"Casper, relax." i said slightly leaning back into Blake, afraid of what he might do.

"yeah, chill." Blake added.

"YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP & NOT TOUCH MY GIRL." Casper screamed, wrapping his hand around my arm & ripping me from Blake's grasp into him.

"Casper come on let's go talk outside. Your ruining Sutton's party." i whispered breathing in the scent if alcohol practically dripping off him.

at the sound of my voice his eyes softened. he eased his grip on my arm and i gave katie the signal to turn the music back up& try& pretend that didn't happen.

he led me outside&said nothing the whole way. as we stepped into the coolness of the night, stars scattered across the sky overhead. & Casper turned to face me. his brown eyes practically killing me with the angry dark brown that filled them.

i took a deep breath& said "you have no reason to be angry with me. yes, i was dancing with Blake, but only because you were dancing& flirting with that bella girl. isn't she your ex?!" i paused for a moment giving him a chance to fire back. when he didn't i continued, " you were flirting with that slut & you know. AND you had to go cause a huge scene & mess up this party FOR YOUR SISTER. not you." i crossed my arms and gave him a confident look knowing what i did was wrong but what he did was worst.

"YEAH BUT THAT GUY COULD OF DONE SOMETHING TO YOU!" he shouted. good thing the music was up full blast in the house. i could practically see the place shaking from the bass.

"i can take care of myself. plus we are in public." i said careful not to lose my temper. i know the alcohol is probably still in his system. how much has he had tonight?

"Yeah but.." he started quickly cutting himself off and reopening his mouth before shutting it again.

"i'm right." i stated.

with that he simply nodded knowing he did wrong & he couldn't win against me, the queen or argument . "But i don't want you around him , whoever that guy is, anymore." he whispered touching my arm. " Your mine & all mine." his eyes were now a lighter shade & he looked deeply into mine.

.

i couldn't help but smile like an idiot & look at my feet when he said that avoiding his gaze.. i didn't want this to turn into a make out session & i know i cant resist if i look into his eyes again.

"hannah." he said firmly placing a hand under my chin forcing me to look at him.

"w-we should get back inside. i' m sure everyone is looking for us." i forced from my mouth escaping from his gaze and stepping towards the door.