chapter 9

chapter 9

---------------------------------------------

"who is this?" i snapped confused at what the hell is happening.

"Casper's Girlfriend. bell. so back off him."

with that i hung up. I'm so not in the mood to deal with whatever that was. i just wanna go inside& dance with blake & have a good time.

but as a trudged back inside i spotted blake dancing with another girl. whores. ugh. this is so not my night!

another drink should melt the pain away...yeah why not. its not like ill be drunk after two drinks. i squeezed past all the sweaty dancing bodies to the kitchen which was apparently make out central. stupid love birds. god makes me sick. i poured myself a good amount of whatever the hell that weird shiz is and started back for my wall.

but as i turned the corner i ran into something tall and hard, spilling my drink down my arm.

"umph. hey watch where you going." i snapped angrily.

"oh no. im so so sorry here let me help clean you up." a smooth voice said. i looked up to meet the most beautiful striking green eyes I've ever seen. but before i had a chance to reject he grabbed the drink from my hand downed it & threw it aside.

"hey that was.."

"we don't want you to spill it again now do we?" he smirked grabbing my arm and pulling me back into make out central.

"i am so sorry about this," he babbled wiping my arm with a wet paper towel, "i am such a klutz and i didn't see you and I'm sorry.

"hey its just an arm." i smiled flirtatiously. hey, no yell at me. he is pretty cute. and i could use something to get my mind off this horrible night. plus he was really cute. he had a bright blue V neck shirt on with gray vans and a gray beanie& khaki pants. his hair was short except in the front here was spiked up and his eyes. man they were amazing..and his lips just looked inviting. his face was smooth. and he wasn't super tan & not super pale.

"would you like to dance with me?" he said holding out his hand nervously.

"i'd love to." i smiled taking his hand. then he pulled me out through the kitchen back to dance floor.

"beware i am not the best dancer." i confidently spoke.

"thats alright, ill teach you. he said putting my arms on his shoulder and bis on my waist swaying us back and forth to the beat of the music.

i giggled as he spun me around and pulled me closer into his arms.

"i never did catch your name gorgeous." he smirked.

"hannah." i genuinely smiled.

"I'm Connor." he said spinning yet again.

man, can i just marry this guy already?

********

after dancing my heart out. i was majorly tired. we've been dancing for like 7 or 8 songs now.

"i think ill sit this one out..I'm tired." i breathed.

"il join you." he answered. we moseyed around looking for a place to sit only to find a couch in some hallway in the back obviously pushed there to make room for dancing.

as we sat and talked and slowly learned more about each other i began to fancy him. he was sweet and funny. and he loves making people laugh! it was simply adorable the way we talked& laughed like old friends.

just then my phone rang, interrupting me for the second time tonight.

shoot. it was Katie. its 12:30!

"be right there." i answered then hung up. "Connor i have to go drive my friends home. I'm sorry."

"here put your number in. i cant ket an amazing girl like you slip from my fingers." he smirked tossing me his iPhone.

i typed in my name & number.

"call me sometime this week?" i smiled standing up to leave.

"sure thing.." he stood up too. "but hannah.." he said stepping closer making the small space between us almost nonexistent.

"what?" i quietly said moving my face closer.

"can i kiss you..." he said just before pressing his lips to mine ever so gently.

it was sweet innocent kiss at first i swear..then it simply got hotter.

he pushed me against the wall licking my bottom lip fir an entrance. i allowed, enjoying every minute of this. & it only got hotter.

**********

*12:45*

" I'm here ,I'm here!" i said running out to the lawn spotting the drunk girls.."where is Gemssy?" i said annoyed.

"shes...hehe..in..hhhaa...thuurr." kate said obviously drunk off her ass, pointing at a cellar door.

"AM I I A SPACESHIP?" i heard her voice yell.

i walked over ,unlocked the door , & pulled the drunk mexican out.

"lets go home." i sternly said.

*********

"AHHHHHHHH." katie yelled. "MY HEADD."

i laughed. "hangovers are a bitch huh."

"errggggumppphhh." i heard kate moan, "what the!? JACQUE GET OFF OF ME."

"KATE QUIT YELLIN." jacque sqealed snuggling closer to kate.

"mumph." Gemssy groaning sitting there looking like a dear in headlights.

"im gonna go girls. i gotta go shopping with Sutton at noon& its already 10:30." i said throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"bye lovelies." i cheerfully said just to annoy them.

"UGHHEREPHMMMMUPH." they all groaned together.

i laughed. i love my girls.

---------------------------------------------

[what does y'all think!?

some Cannah action(;

& all the girls little dates too(;

and bell? why did she have Casper's phone?

are they back together?

alrighty guys . so if you love 1D . make sure the check out my other bet friends book 'Ill be here for you' by @GEMSSY.

you know the drill. comment, vote. twitter, Instagram me your ideas. (@hannahpease07)

if i get 20 voted ill update my next chapter by monday.

love ya

-xx]