I was confused, what was he talking about? "Excuse me?"

"Did Jeffery not tell you what happened after Sally found you, lying in your own blood?"

"What happened?"

"It's nothing, Child." He set me down, next to Jeff, and the muscles on his 'face' shaped into something that would most likely be a smile. "I am Slenderman. I realized I never had the opportunity to properly introduce myself. You've really sparked my interest, I have so many questions to ask you, but that's for another time."

I nodded, and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(time skip 2 hrs later) -JEFF'S POV-

"Jeff, I should really get back to Noah now." She leaned into me, yawning, half asleep.

I could tell she was tired, given the lack of movement, and the fact that it was around 5am. I sighed, lifting her up, not wanting to take her back. Then I walked back to her camp. I didn't run this time, I walked, taking the chance I had to marvel her, sleeping form under the moonlight.

"Your mine." I mumbled bitterly. "I won't let anyone take you from me."

I walked over to Irony's sleeping bag, which was placed next to 'Noah' and laid her down on it, covering her up to her waist. I pulled up my hood, and smiled at her; brushing the back of my hand on her cheek.

"Get away from her." I heard a shaky male voice, and looked up. Apparently I was watching Irony for awhile, because the sun was rising, and he was staring at me. Still I didn't move, I just glared at him, showing my disgust.

I wanted to drive my knife into his stomach, and turn my blade slowly,

Painfully,

And watch his life slowly drain from his eyes.

He shouted this time. "Get away from her!"

Irony instantly woke, his yelling obviously scaring her awake. She looked at her friend, then back at me. "Jeff?!" Her eyes widened.

I put my hand in my hoody, gripping the large knife inside, I smiled, before lunging at him. I was about to dig my knife into his chest, when something knocked me off of him, and my blade out of my hand.

Irony was on top of me, pining me to the forest floor, with a look of disgust, and anger on her face.

But there was something else.

Something in her eyes.

She got off of me, and grabbed her friends' hand, running as fast as she could from me.

With him.

-IRONY'S POV-

Noah's yelling snapped me out of my slumber; I looked at him anxiously, then looked at who he was looking at.

Jeff.

"Jeff?!" My eyes widened.

Why was he here?

Suddenly Jeff tackled Noah to the ground, with his knife in hand. I was frozen, until he raised the knife to strike Noah. With a sudden brush of adrenaline, and power, I pushed Jeff off Noah, and pinned him to the ground, knocking his knife out of his hand. I looked at him for a moment, putting on a face of anger, and disgust.

But that wasn't how I truly felt. Was it?

I felt like he did that to me.

Attacked me.