"You're spending the night in MY woods." A smirk grew on his face. "I'm here to protect you."

"Whatever." I opened the tent, and walked over to Noah to set the cooler down. Then I walked back into the tent, and closed it behind me once more, where I meet Jeff's gaze. I glared at him.

His smile widened, almost ear to ear. "Are you mad at me?"

I rolled my eyes, picked up the box of pizza, and a bag of gummie bears, and left the tent, closing it before sitting next to Noah, and smiling. "What are we watching?"

"I found this horror movie called dead silence."

"You hate horror movies."

"Yea, but you love them."

"I'm not holding you when you get scared." I mumbled.

He stuck his tongue, and turned on the movie. About half way through the movie, Noah was scared off his ass, so I changed the movie to some old kids movie, I've never heard of. He ended up falling asleep half was through the movie, so I went to check on Jeff.

"About time." Jeff complained walking out the tent.

I rolled my eyes, and turned off the movie. "Why are you really here, Jeff?"

He opened his mouth to answer, then quickly shut it, and looked to the ground. "Irony, who is he?" Jeff pointed at Noah, with the hand he held his knife in, still not looking up. After I didn't answer, Jeff raised his voice. "Who is he?"

"I don't think it matters to you who he is." I growled.

Suddenly I was lifted, and thrown over Jeff's shoulder. I struggled to gain freedom, but to no avail. I stopped focusing on getting away from him, because I knew it was no use. I looked as the camp site got smaller, and smaller. Jeff was running. He was running inhumanly fast, and barely broke a sweat. He finally set me down some time later, grabbing my wrist and pulling me close to him. He stared into me, with angry eyes. I returned the glare.

Jeff smiled, and let go of my wrist, backing two steps away, as I was tackled to the ground. I was being hugged, by little arms. Whatever was on top of me, got off, and I looked up to see a now familiar, bloody, brown headed little girl. She looked at Jeff jumping up and down excitedly.

"Jeffy you really brought her?!?!"

He simply nodded, seeming happy again. I was dumbfounded.

The little girl, pulled me off the forest floor, and pulled me closer, to a small mansion. "I'm Sally by the way, we've meet before, but I never told you my name."

"It's nice to finally meet you Sally." I smiled. When she finally stopped dragging me, we were a few feet from the front door. I looked at the direction we came from, and saw Jeff just a few feet away from me.

He walked up to us, and once again pulled me by my wrist. But this time he wasn't angry, he was just taking me inside. He actually seemed quite happy.

I smiled at the sight.

I was pulled away from Jeff and into someone else's arms. "Hey there beautiful."

"Ben, stop." Jeff said pulling me out of his arms.

"Don't be greedy, Jeff." Ben winked at me. "It's good to share sometimes."

Jeff shot him a glare, then grabbed me by the wrist, taking me to another unforgettable face. The tall, faceless man, in a suit, approached us. One of his tendrils coiled around my waist, lifting me off the ground, to face him, at his height. "You've healed perfectly after what happened last month."