I started to speed up the recording until someone came down the ladder. I let it play again at normal speed.

A younger I slid down the ladder. "Mom! Dad! "He shouted, his voice trembling with fear.

I remember how scared I was. Mister Sumar was captured by the Empire, but after one day, I know, was letting go again. The troopers had didn't spent any attention to me when they took Sumar away and had just left me. Then I had ran home to tell my parents.

The younger 'I' sat down in a ball on the floor and began to cry. "Mom. Dad. "He wailed between two sobs. Then 'I' had fallen asleep.

I shut the transmission machine off. I already know what would happen next. From then on I had thought my parents had left me.

Until now...

I realized now that the tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"I really do not know what to say now." I heard say Dark suddenly. I looked at the little man on my shoulder that was crying. "I'm going to search for another job, I guess."

"Is this really the time to make jokes?" Light was also crying, I saw.

"I hate to say it, but let's just go back to the ghost crew. Light has put me checkmate this time."

I laughed and wiped my tears away.

Oh those two.

After I had wiped my tears have completely away, I climbed up the ladder. Only it was that when I came downstairs I was knocked down.

Everything went black when I fell back down the stair.

Maia POV

I opened the door of Ezra's house with some difficulty, but fortunately it did it before the crew had overtaken me. The gap was not wide enough for Zeb so that would definitely give me some more time.

I looked around: no one. When I saw the hole in the floor where some noise came from.

Ha, I was right!

In a corner of the room there was a crate. I took the lid. When I looked down into the hole, I saw a boy with blue-black hair come up. Wow that was handy.

Ezra ,I still thought it was Ezra, came crawling out of the hole and I hit him hard down. Because of the blow he tumbled back down the ladder.

"Maia!"

I turned around and saw Kanan just squeeze himself through the doorway. He looked angry at me.

I quickly threw away the lid.

"I did not hit him that hard." I said as innocently as possible.

--------------time skip---------------

Kanan POV

I saw Ezra blink with his eyes. "He is waking up." I cried for the rest.

They all came to the med bay inside in less than a minute.

Ezra was slow sitting up as he rubbed the back of his head where Maia had hit him.

"Zeb you should really learn the difference between bucket heads and me." He said.

"What?" He asked.

"I was just a joke. What happened? I was caught while achieving the crates? "

"What?" we asked

I think I got it. "Kid, what's the last thing you remember?"

Ezra looked at me quizzically, but answered anyway. Although uncertain. "Uh Sabine called me that they got the crates while trying to escape from some troopers."