Chapter 20

No no I'm not that cruel....

~starloverrebel out

still Maia POV

I opened my eyes to meet Ezra's eyes, bright as they had always looked, staring at me.

Sad.

Full of pain

and guilt.

The saber fell out of his hands and he stumbled backwards, shaking his head.

There was no hole in my chest, he deactivated it just before it had to sink into my chest.

he eyes kept changing from dark to light. He took his head between his hands. "Useless. Each piece of you is useless." Said the Inquisitor angry. Ezra looked back at me, his eyes had assumed a color.

A satisfied smile appeared on my face.

He was back baby...

Ezra POV

It had just been a brief internal struggle. And I was pleased with the outcome.

I looked up again and saw Maia hopeful look at me, that hope was replaced by joy.

"You will die, but together with them."

The Inquisitor started his own double lightsaber and strikes.

I knew I could not escape my death because I did not react fast enough.

And then someone jumped in front of me.

"Noooooo!"

The saber sank in the chest. There was no blood. Because of the intense heat the wound was cauterized immediately.

The smell of burning flesh scattered, together with the groan of a dying person.

The Inquisitor smiled satisfied while he pulled the saber out of the body, which collapsed on the ground.

We 3 run at the person who was lying on the floor. Tears streamed down our faces.

Hehe So it turns out that I am a torture after all (bith still a nice one)

Whoehoe cliffie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~starloverrebel out