Chapter 27:BONUS

Somewhere in a closet in Ezra's head

"Ojeej now I'm locked up together with you."

"Even I'm not that evil."

"Do you think we are going to get out of here?"

"He totally forgot the last few days, that girl can hit hard."

Light sighed. "But I don't understand how I have end up like this."

"Simply that's what you always have been: stupid. I must say that I am so stupid to forget to lock the door, but at least I do not lock up myself and then throw the key under the door. "

"Well that wasn't it. Someone locked me here up with you. Btw give me some more space jeah! This cabinet is already small enough without you."

"Well he had learned from the best." Light gave him a confused look. "Oh Father. You're more naive than I thought. The kid has set you up. "

"Well, tell me how because that is not possible. I think..."

"Do you really think that... !?" Dark looked shocked. Even scared a bit.

"Yeah, they're back."

"O boy!"

There was a silence. "We might had to tell the kid."

"Oh mister evil gives about him."

"Hey do not forget that we live here. Is he kicks the bucket, we kick the bucket. Understand it? "

"Mmm... Didn't put it that way."

"Of all the representatives of the Light, I'm the one who ends up with you."

"We also better explained to him that it is not really a good idea to lock us both up. He has not make his choice and we won't be there to guide him. "

"Yes that kid is going to have a hard time. It is so easy to be seduced by the FUN side, and the BORING side now."

Light gave him an angry look. Dark rolled his eyes. "We might had to explain to him our second task: to ensure that he was not got sucked into one side too much. The bright side has its dangers and the dark it's just all the time a danger. "

"You know I would not want him to become someone who likes to torture people. I am not a monster. "

"We can only hope that the Jedi will protected him."

"Yeah! And that somebody will open the door of this closet."

...

"Want to play cards?"