Chapter 11

Ezra POV

The hole time I could feel the Inquisitor in my mind, trying to get into my memories.

He didn't hurt me... physically.

Mentally I was almost broken. I was at my edge.

The Inquisitor let my go out of his grip of the force. So I fell onto the floor. I had all the time been stuck on the same wall while he hold my against it with the force.

I hit the floor hard. With my full weight I fell on my arm, a shot of pain went through it.

I wanted to push myself up on my arms when the Inquisitor bow over me and rubbed the hair away in my neck.

I knew what he saw and that was not good.

Kanan POV

"And then I got here." Maia ended her story.

It was quite somethime. And I had been right: she had a character very similar to Ezra's. Strong.

"You know maybe we must made a list with who we all have to get out of prison or have to save." Said Zeb. "And maybe with our names at the top."

We all rolled our eyes. Maia did not seem to really understand. Thought maybe she saw things the same way.

"So where was Ezra and where were we." Asked Sabine. Probably she had a plan to make it.

"Ezra is in cell A-4. The Inquisitor wanted to have him removed from the trap as far as possible so he would notice anything. We are now hanging in B-16. "

"See Sabine there are cells on the other floors." Zeb joked.

Sabine rolled her eyes. "That is not possible. I know what I do, you know. "

"Sabine she has just said it. Ha-ha. "

"Actually, she's right." Interrupted Maia them.

"What do you mean." I asked.

"Well there are no cells on this floor."

"In what are we than hanging?"

"It is actually a torture chamber. There were no cells where they could stop us all in. "With her chin she pointed to the only empty wall. "There is actually a window. They can hear us and see, but we not them. "

"And why do you say that only now ?!" growled Zeb.

"Because there is nobody...yet. I can feel it. "

"Okay, so ..." I started back.

"So what?" Asked the rest.

"How are we going to get out of here?"

"That's the question." Maia replied, laughing. Jep hell once Ezra.

Inquisitor POV

I let the boy fall to the ground. He was really strong. I just can't go through his barriers. I need to know what the girl told him before I could do more. I had a plan but I'm almost certain that that stupid girl had told him something so I couldn't go further with it.

The boy wanted to push himself up on his arms when I saw something in his neck. I bent down to him and rubbed his hair off his neck so I could see clearly what was there.

P9-zx2-1

I laughed. This was interesting.

I left the room and left the kid alone.

Maia POV

We were discussing a plan. This was difficult when you realize that none of us has any weapons and there was a Inquisitor somewhere here.

Then I felt someone by the force. "Someone's coming." Said Kanan and I at the same time. Immediately everyone was silent. Not much later the Inquisitor came in. Actually almost just after. This had been a close call.

"Well well. Do you want some coffee for your coffee chat? "

Nobody said anything. We knew well enough that would only use our word against him.

"Think nothing, feel nothing." Said Ezra's voice in my head. He had taught me that when I once asked him how he get through the torture.

"You know, I've just discovered something very interesting about our young friend."

What could he have found out about Ezra? That he has 12 toes and I didn't know? There was not anything really special.

"Didn't you ever noticed that as he has a nice tattoo on his neck. A bit strange. I would have choose something other than a number. "

I froze. He had discovered that. O boy

On the faces of the other I noticed that they had never noticed it before.

I, on the contrary, knew it better than I wanted.

And the Inquisitor seemed to notice.

He came to me. "Our traitor seems to know something about what I'm talking."

He reached out to search my memory.

Think nothing, feel nothing.

If hope he doesn't look in my neck...

Shit.

Think nothing, feel nothing.

But it was too late. The Inquisitor pushed my head forward and my hair out of the way. He probably read the number on my neck.

I had to learn it by heart and I still knew him. Just like those of Ezra and Dai.

Ezra had standing P9-zx2-1 in his neck.

Dai C8- 9p-s

And I F9-s8-0

It were our ...

__________________________________________________________________

A mini cliffie.

Btw I got my one idea for the numbers, but maybe there is someone with a better idea

Tell via private message (aja because if you put it below the others will already know)

I hope for some great ideas. Pleas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe something if you are borred: if you replace the numbers with letters, so a is 1 and b 2 then you may notice that I was hungry. x2 stands for the same letter twice. Haha XD

I will update maybe Tuesday, but I think more Wednesday (sorry for that)

~StarLoverRebel out