Chapter 23

Okay first my apologize for not updating last week. :( :( :( :( :( :( But I could not go on my pc and if it was pssible, I had to work on my English and history homework.

I tell you the story is coming to its end up with one reason: I'm afraid if I continue it would become stupid and honestly I'm not so satisfied with this chapter but my ideas are dry (help is welcome) and I wish you did not have to wait even longer . but there are still 3 max 6 chapters afters this one and then I'm going to start a new story.

hopefully you find it good enough

let me know in comment underneath PLEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ star lover rebel out

Kanan POV

But there was something wrong ...

On his face was confusion. With shocked eyes he looked around the room, but did not seem to see us. Every time he blinked the color of his eyes changed. The one time they were electric blue, full of life and energy. The other time dark blue almost black, full of hatred and fear.

Hera approached him to calm him down. Her maternal instinct that came up again.

I wanted to stop her, but that was not necessary. "Leave me alone!" Barked Ezra to us.

Shocked Hera stood still. "Ezra?" She pleaded.

"Sss ..." he said frantically.

We looked at each other with a worried look. Something was wrong.

"Yes, yes." Ezra shook his head.

"Hey kid, we did not say anything." Said Zeb.

"I can never do that!" He shouted shocked.

"Who's he talking to?" Said Sabine.

Ezra laughed. It was a cruel laugh. "Slaughter them off! Kill them! "

There was something absolutely wrong.

Then he looked sad. "No no no. Go away."

"Stop!" He shouted.

"You know I think I know what's wrong." Said Maia suddenly.

"What?" I asked.

She walked forward without answering me and stood beside Ezra. She placed her mouth next to his ear and whispered something in it.

Ezra tilted his head up at her and began to nod. "Mmm .. yeah yeah that's true." For the first time his voice was calm.

With a rough twist of his face he shouted something to the opposite side of Maia. "Now stop saying I have to kill them! I'm not going to kill anybody. "

Maia's lips moved again. He nodded again and said something to the other side. "See lightie here can it so why you not."

I really didn't understand anything.

Maia's lips moved again. "That might be a good" Ezra's eyes closed again. "idea."

Ezra had fallen asleep again. "What was that all about?" Sabine asked.

"You know how it is if you have a conscience stand on each shoulder. One bad, one good." We nodded. "Well that was what just happened. If you are alone for a long time on the street sometimes you start talking to yourself. However, Ezra has that with consciences. So I played just for conscience. Back when we were younger for teasing him, I and Dai ... "Maia's face fell. "did that sometimes." Jonathan embraced her. It will take some time before she was over Dai. Everyone could see that clearly.

Maia recovered again. "But we'd better just go get some fresh air. It's been a while now since I've been out without a threat or a lightsaber against my throat. "She laughed, but it was a sad smile.

Everyone left the med bay and left Ezra alone. We all needed a breath of fresh air. Before I left the room, I threw a quick glance at Ezra. He seemed to sleep calm and I truly hoped that it could stay that way. I was not sure I could handle any more trouble. And I was sure the rest was thinking the same about it.

Maia POV

The Ghost had landed beside Ezra his tower. I think so that they could bury him immediately. It was risky because from here you were quite visible.

I knelt down with Jonathan at Dai's 'grave'.

The Ghost crew watched us from the ship.

They probably did know what it was like to lose someone. I had heard of the Lasats. Order 66. The Mandalorians were... euh... special people. And I think Hera's maternal feelings came from something in the past.

When my mother died I was broken. When I finally got the pieces back together, they were back broken because of the death of my father and Jonathan disappearing. And now Dai was gone...

The tears fell from my face to the ground and made their way into the churned earth where Dai was buried.

Dai...

I would love it to just curl up into a ball and lie down here on the ground crying, but I had to be strong for Jonathan. My three years younger brother was all I had left.

And Ezra ...

But I knew that I would have to leave him for Jonathan good. The Inquisitor now definitive want us dead after what happened in the cell. Kanan had explained to us that we had almost killed him so yeah. He was a hatred person, I think.

"And why do we all have faces dreary. As if someone died. "

I turned around and saw Ezra on the disaster. "Oh right. That is. "He chuckled.

The Ghost crew looked at him in shock and Jonathan stand protectively in front of me. Of course! He had only know Ezra when he was at the dark side, not as I had known him.

"How did you get free?" Asked Kanan.

Ezra rolled his eyes. "Aren't you happy that I'm back. Home sweet home. "His voice was drenched with sarcasm. "And if you want to know the press, let's say that I was more focused at Jedi training than you thought."

I stood up and walked to the crew. Jonathan followed me.

"Ezra this isn't you." Hera begged.

Ezra seemed to find it hilarious. "Oh but dear Hera. This is who I always had been. That guy that you know was not the real me. Ask her. "He pointed to me.

I bowed my head. "It is true." I said with a lump in my throat.

"Remember that you had to find out at yourself why my parents had dumped me?" He spread his arms. "Well I think you have found the answers."

I clenched a fist behind my back and walked over to Ezra. "So I still get a nice welcome hug." He spread his arms, and I pretended I wanted to embrace him. Instead, I lashed out with my fist at his face.

Only he had always got great reflexes. With his hand he held my fist against. He put his mouth to my ears. "I really have learned something from the past. You got me often enough knocked down. "

He let my hand loose and I stumbled backwards and fell. Fortunately Zeb kept me straight. "Probably you all like an explanation and as our most friendly Maia can explain so well, she can do it. Also, I do not feel like it. "

He walked away from the Ghost. Of course he would be back. I also think that I knew where he was going. He wanted to answer one question: had his parents really left him?

But it was those eyes that had worried me and gave me a stab in the heart. They weren't light or dark. No something in between that was previously not so.

I felt the eyes of the Ghost crew and Jonathan at me.

I hated explaining things so hard.