CHAPTER 6 (He knows me)

"I told you I wanted some apple pie, not blueberry muffins." I pouted and he just laughed and gave me quick kiss on the cheeks. I missed that apple pie and it would be very much perfect with my caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream in the fridge. Anyways, muffins are fine and he bought them for me so I appreciate them.

"I'm so sorry babe, but they ran out. I checked the other local bakeshop and they don't have as well. Please?" I smiled and threw a pillow on his face. He just smiled an dived in the bed with me. I hear him sniffing my newly washed hair. I love it when he does that.

"So, have you made up your mind about ski trip? Your sisters love winter, right? I can buy ski gears for your sisters and for us as well. I believe your 'appa' approves of me, right?" 'Appa' is father in Korean. He's trying to indulge himself in the 'Hangul' or the Korean language I barely much speak. I lived in the US my whole life and Korean is actually a very complex language for me.

"Ski gears are expensive, Ethan. I don't like it when you spend for me and my family. My parents earn well and I work at night so you don't have to, okay? I will buy them those and we can just hangout in the ski resort without you spending a lot, okay?" He rolled his eyes and took off his shirt.

"But I want to spend for them. They're like my sisters and why can't I?" He just pouted and took out a muffin in a box and placed it in a kleenex on my lap. He started eating the other one.

"Because I have a part time job and my father can pay for it as well. It's not okay, yet. Maybe if we're married we can do things like that but now is not the right timing. I don't want people to think that I am just after the money." He giggled and placed an arm around me. The free spirit in him just makes me wanna love him more. I don't want to sound like my world revolves around him, but my world just won't move without him.

My sisters warned me but I know Ethan is a great guy. He's not some Upper East Sider who lives off his trust fund by partying all night. He's finished college and currently taking his Masters of Art in Economics which is exactly why he's still with me here in school.

"You know that's not true. You are the only one who loves me to death, Aria. My father doesn't see me and my mother is in rehab. Who would love me like you do? No one else, trust me on that." I started munching on the muffin. Some bits fell on the blanket and he immediately cleaned up the bits. I love it when he takes good care of small things. It make me feel special somehow and he makes me feel out of my father's iron grasp.

He's that kinda guy. He's the guy who cares.

"See? They're delicious." Then he winked.

"I know." I replied.

"Hey, Monica Sinclair invited us to her boyfriend's party and you might wanna join? It's two weeks from now and you're probably available that day so, can we go? They boys are going there." He smiled sweetly. When he says 'The boys', that means Dan Fitzpatrick, Stephen Collins and John Hunter will be there. They just happen to be bad news altogether. Monica Sinclair is the daughter of Madison Sinclair, the CEO of the infamous Sinclair Cosmetics that rakes almost 10 million dollars a year for its popularity worldwide. Ethan is kinda part of their circle so he's invited and I'm just the extra baggage

I cleared my throat. "No weed, Ethan and I mean it." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"I promise!"

"Make sure of that or you will have to rely on your hands in the next couple of days for good sex." His smile faded and I started laughing.

I tossed a pillow on his face.