CHAPTER 11 (The Jessica force)

Amazing.

So now, we're currently going to follow Jessica Miller to London and the thing is, I have to travel with Ethan beside me in business class. He never rides economy ever since I met him. He's always riding business like he's tossing money out in the air. He's a rich kid so why not? Not that i was after his money, it's just that sometimes luxury feels good.

The thing is, I'm still recovering from my newly discovered condition which is asthma that I got from smoking. Such a btch, right? It's not like i can do something about it you know? Smoking became a reliever of all the things I stress about. Since I'm really sick, there's nothing much i could do about it but let the smoking go. The menthol smoke that enters my lungs is like a serene spirit entering my corrupted body. That's how it felt like.

I stared at the window. All airplanes are just lying there with people lining up to get in. People have different destinations you don't know about. I don't know why I suddenly got so curious. It's not like I care, but where are they all going? I'm not talking about the exact location, but the place. To their families? Work? Personal stuff? Soul searching? Loved one?

Well I fall on the category 'Work', you know like Rihanna's hit song. If I could just stay at the law firm, scribbling stupid notes about corporate law, I would. After this job, I'll start practicing corporate law. Being a defense attorney is starting to become a joke. No one actually takes me seriously.

Oh, she's just a cute asian lawyer. What a total bullsht. The thing i hate about being a lawyer is the endless gender discrimination. I'm not fcking cute because I am fcking ruthless. How I wish I could slap it in their faces. How I wish they can see what I'll become in the years to come. They will bow at my feet.

I am a fcking good lawyer.

"Champagne, ma'am?" The flight stewardess asked. I smiled back.

"Yes please and can you kindly get me some sparkling water and a lemon wedge? Thank you."

"Of course, ma'am." She poured me a glass of champagne and went back to their mini kitchen to fetch me what i need. Ethan and i aren't talking since I got my headphones which is a good thing. I pressed on the touch screen monitor in front of me to look for some good classical piano pieces to relax me while I sleep.

The stewardess came back. "Here's your sparkling water, and lemon wedge." She said.

"Thank you." I replied back.

I lied down, stretching my legs and closed my eyes. I felt such heavy weight as I close my eyes. I've never slept good this past week since I got out of hospital. My schedule had been hectic and I've been getting asked for several legal consults.

Do I really have to come to London and witness how fantastic Jessica Miller can dance? She's a fcking prima ballerina, of course she is that good. She's the prime cut of her ballet company. She's the most beautiful ballet dancer of her generation.

I've never seen her dance in an actual theater, only on youtube videos. She's got this amazing fluid movements that's far different from the others. She's the best of them all and i have to witness that. I have to be in her home court and I know I will be beaten badly.

Ballet dancers are like diamonds, they're very pretty and feminine but very tough. They dance their whole lives and i can't even last yoga for an hour. Their muscles are like super toned that you don't see any form of fat. They restrict themselves from eating too much.

I eat burgers like crazy.

I don't know why I'm freaking out. I am like an insecure little girl. I don't wanna be rubbed of her finesse in the face. I just don't. I don't think i can handle it. I don't think I can handle to see what makes him like her. I'd go crazy.