"It looks like the same blood that I'm going to draw on these white walls with- from you." He replied.

"Maybe so. I think it'd be a great way to leave the world- letting someone else express their self with my blood. Sounds fun." I replied, trying to breakthrough to him that I was just as crazy as him.

"I like you." He replied, smirking.

"I know why you're doing this." I declared.

"Why's that?" He asked, acting like he actually cared about what I was saying.

"These people done something to someone close to you. I have the same exact feeling when someone hurts my family. I get satisfaction out of killing them, watching them bleed. Only because they hurt my family." I explained.

He tilted his head to the side, his eyes locking with mine.

I'm not sure how I was being so calm, but talking was the only way we could get out of this.

"But we both know that when no one else is around, you're laying in your bed trying not to lose yourself because the guilt begins to eat you alive. Right now, you're just trying to make yourself tough. You're pushing everything you've ever done to the back of your head, and you're trying to enjoy what you're doing to these people." I continued.

"You might be enjoying it right now, but when the silence overcomes everything and you're left alone with your thoughts, it eats you from the inside out." I added.

"Smart girl." He stated.

"No, I've just been there." I replied.

"You might think you're some kind of damn poet, but at the end of the day you're going to be dead, and I'll still be functioning with the memory of you screaming for help. But that's just me," He spat, taking quick steps toward me before putting his gun to my throat.

I laughed, knowing I had him distracted.

"Guess what?" I replied.

"What?" He asked, smiling.

"At the end of today, I'm going to be remembering this knife going through your skull. I might cry, but that's just me." I replied, smiling.

I didn't flinch as his blood splattered onto my face from Rick stabbing him in the head.

I picked up his gun before I grabbed his mask out of his back pocket.

"Load up." I ordered, handing Rick the rifle.