38

*ROC*

Rain was under the impression that I was working while I helped Angela to decorate the bar.

"Roc go hang this by the door." She said, handing me a "Happy Birthday" banner.

"Ok." I took it from her and walked towards the main entrance. Something told me Rain wasn't ganna like our little surprise, but Angie didn't listen to me.

After I finished my part of the decorating it was time for me to play it cool and get Rain to the club.

"Remember!" Angie shouted. "Tell her nothing!"

"Ok." I nodded and went out to my car in the parking lot. I knew why Rain was afraid to drink, because of what it cause me to do, but she deserved to have fun and party! I wasn't planning on drinking much anyways.

"Rain I'm home!" I shouted as I walked through the door.

"Hi!" She said, running down the stairs with a smile on her face. She hugged me tight and it caught me off guard.

"Wasn't expecting that." I laughed.

"I'm sorry. I just missed you! I've been thinking about you all day!"

"Well now you don't need to miss me anynore!" I laughed.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she looked up at me.

"Come say hi to Des, she just woke up a few minutes ago."

"Sure." I agreed and followed her up the stairs.

I lifted Des from her crib and kisse her forehead. "Hi mama. You been a good girl today?" I asked my little bundle of joy.

"Yup." Rain answered for her. "She was fussy this morning, but she behaved after I fed her."

"Good." I smiled. "Now she won't bug my mom too much."

"Your mom? What?"

"Oh...my mom is ganna be here any second to take Destiny for the night."

Rain frowned and crossed her arms. "But why?"

"Cuz I wanna take you out tonight."

She sighed and took Des from me. "Ok I'll pack a bag for her."

"Are you mad?"

She layed Destiny onto the changing table and put her in her pajamas.

"Well a little. I just wanted to spend tonight here with you and Destiny. Yesterday was great how we just layed around watching movies, but I wish Destiny was with us."

"Oh." I frowned. "Baby you should have told me..."

She just shrugged. "Oh well. After tonight no more getting rid of Destiny. You need to spend time with BOTH of us."

"I promise baby." I told her.

I didn't know she felt that way, but it was nice to know.