30

*ROC*

Seeing Rain in her professional habitat was cool. She took direction from the photographer Jason so well, it was a major turn on to see her working so hard.

"Ok now can we get the lovely husband in the shot?"

I nodded and watched Rain smile as I approached her and Destiny. We all wore white against a faded gray background. I had on white pants and a white shirt, Destiny wore a little white dress and white flower headband, and Rain had on a long flowy white dress that fell past her feet and her hair was pinned into a big tight bun.

"Roc I want you to cradle Destiny and Rain I want you to kiss his cheek." Jason told us.

I struggled a bit to hold Destiny in a way that felt safe, yet she could still be seen by the camera. With Rain's help I got it done.

"Thanks baby." I said.

She smiled and kissed my cheek as I looked back at the camera.

"Perfect." Jason said cheerfully.

After a few different poses I got to take pictures alone with Des just like Rain had and I felt selfish. I didn't want the world to have pictures of Destiny because she was mine, all mine, but if it made Rain happy I was ganna have to get over it. When Jason was done with my pictures I carried Destiny around as I searched for Rain and I found her in our dressing room taking off her makeup in front of a mirror. I put Destiny down in the crib Jason supplied and walked up to Rain hugging her from behind.

"No makeup and you're still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

I watched her reflection blush and she said nothing.

"So how do you think the pictures will come out?" I asked her, still with my arms around her and my chin restin on her shoulder.

"Fantastic if I had to guess. Jason Michaels is the BEST photographer to work with. He just wants to be able to say he shot with Christopher Meely's daughter and her sexy partner and first born child, but I can't blame him for wanting to get his name out there."

She rubbed the last of the eyeliner away and frowned.

"I look so pale." She said sadly.

"No you don't you look incredible. Now can we go home? I'm hungry."

"Aww how sweet. YOU are ganna cook dinner tonight? That sounds wonderful bae thanks so much for volunteering."

I laughed as she turned around. "Ok fine I'll cook tonight, but that means dinner better be extra delicious when I come home from work."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah whatever."

I looked into her beautiful eyes no longer outlined in black and grabbed her chin in my hand.

"I love you Rain."

She smiled. "I love you more."

We kissed and the material of her dress under my hand felt extremely soft. I gently squeezed her sides and she bit my lip as her reaction to being startled by my random motion.

"Oh Roc I'm sorry! You scared me!"

I put the tip of my nose against hers and smiled.

"It's ok. I don't mind."

I bit her lip gently and she smiled before pulling away.

"Can we go now?" I asked.

"Yes, but we need to change first."

I smirked. "I can help you with that."

"Oh ha. ha. ha. You're so funny. No. When you're done please put Des back into her PJ's and see if she needs a diaper change. It might take a while to take all these damn pins outta my hair."

I laughed at the slightly annoyed tone of her voice. "I'm on it." I assured her.