Marriage

Every since Zach and I got engaged we've been way better as a couple... Even as a family. Nick, Edwin, Rudan, Javeon, and Maddie started visiting more often. Even Ari would contact me and we would get together. Henry and Savannah are 5 years old now. I never expected my life to be so nice... No drama or sadness.

-

Zach- Happy birthday princess.

My eyes opened and I seen Zach holding a plate of chocolate covered strawberries with whipped cream.

Me- My favorite.

I smiled sweetly.

There were roses next to me on the nightstand. They reminded me of when he proposed. We have been planning on getting married soon since its been 3 years since he proposed. We just never had the money to have a wedding. I'm 25 now and Zach is 26.

Me- When will we get married?

Zach- Soon baby I promise.

He said pulling me up to his lap. He fed me strawberries. After the last strawberry I kissed him before getting off his lap. I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair up.

Savannah & Henry- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!

Me- Aww! Thanks babies.

They both handed me tiny flowers from the front yard. I giggled looking down at the little sunflowers. 

-

Everyone came over and we celebrated. 

Me- Thanks so much guys for coming over. 

Maddie- No problem. 

She chuckled with Rudan as their kids trotted around. Oh yeah.. Maddie and Rudan got back together when she was at legal age and they had 3 kids, Ricky, Micheal, and Abby. Its kinda strange because of all the drama they have been through but they managed to work it out. Madeline and Nick got together and have been dating for a year or so. Same with Edwin and Kylee. 

Zach- Uh.. So babe I have a surprise for you. 

It was still early and I was confused. 

Zach- We have wanted to get married for so long and... today is that day.

Me- What?

Zach- Lets get married. 

Me- What about my dress, vowels, the fl- 

Timmy- We got it. 

(p.s I don't like Timmy... he blocked me on younow.) 

Rudan- Yeah..

Maddie, Kylee, and Ari pulled me back into the guest room. There was a large bag hanging over the mirror. 

Me- Is that..

Kylee- Yeah..

Ari- Go ahead. 

Maddie- GO ON!

I opened the dress and it was the same dress I showed Maddie back when Zach first proposed. 

Me- Oh my god..

I instantly threw myself into the shower and put the dress on. The girls also got ready. I slid on a pair of cream colored heals and a necklace my mom gave me. In the years that have passes my mother passes along with them. She had gotten breast cancer and wasn't able to survive. We never really talked but I have always loved her. I wiped the tear that had fallen onto my cheek. 

Maddie- She will always be with us. 

Maddie said holding my hand. I let Kylee do my hair as Ari did my makeup. Maddie also helped with the makeup. 

-

We walked out to see a line of the handsome men standing there. But Zach stood out the most. His eyes were almost as blue as the sky and his stunning. The girls went first as I waited. I walked down the isle as Savannah followed. Henry carried up the rings and we held them. 

-

Me- I do.

-

Zach- I do. 

We slipped on the rings.

You may now kiss the bride.