Rumors and Threats

Madison's POV

It's been around s week and every since the day Zach and I split up our blinds have stayed closed, I've gotten threats from Ariel, and rumors have been going crazy. I opened my laptop and broadcasted. As soon as I went live I had almost 1k viewers. There were already comments about Zach and I and I wanted to ignore them but I couldn't.

Me- Yeah guys we did break up.

"WHYYYYYY"

"ZACHS LIVE"

"He's live"

"Notice me!!!"

Me- Because he was doing things with Ariel, I know he is live, and I will never notice you.

I said the last part with an evil accent laughing. I looked out my window to see his colorful lights on and three shadows. I knew it was Javeon, Robert, and Zach. I continued brodcasting.

-

-

"JAVEON IS COMING TO YOUR HOUSE TO DING DONG DITCH YOU!!!"

That comment caught my eyes and I ran downstairs with my laptop. I sat it on the edge of the couch and waited at the door. About 30 seconds later I seen a shadow and ripped the door open.

Me- JAVE----

Before I finished Zach was standing there. My whole demeanor changed. I felt my eyes turn a darker brown and my smile faded. He stared at my knuckles and I hit them. They are all still bruised because I fractured like three of them but I never went to the hospital. I just stood there and my mom yelled.

Madelyn- CLOSE THE DOOR YOUR LETTING AIR OUT!!!

Me- Hold on.

I closed the door and ran to my broadcast.

Me- Guys I'm gonna end it.

"NOOOOO!!!!"

"RIGHT AT THE GOOD PART!!"

Before the comments made me change my mind I ended it. I walked back to the door and went outside. I watched as the birds flew preparing for the snow.

Zach- You kept it in...

He was pointing to the 5Q accessory on my belly button piercing.

Me- I forgot I had it in.

Zach- Are you still mad.

Me- Oh, no I'm not mad that my "boyfriend" cheated on me with a 14 year old.

Zach- Once again I'm sorry! She... I don't know.

Me- And you can't say you were drunk because we all know the only people drinking were Rudan and Timmy!

Zach- Okay. I just thought you would understand how goddamn sorry I am. I feel like crap just looking at you.

Tears escaped his eyes.

Zach- I don't know what got to me.

Me- Wai-

Before I could say anything else he walked off and slammed his front door. I felt a prick of coldness on my cheek. My tears are freezing now that I am standing in the snow. Instead of throwing him in the snow and laughing with Javeon and Robert I am crying in the snow... wow.

-

-

I threw on a pink sweater and jeans. I pulled up grey leg warmers and some black combat boots. I put on eye liner and mascara and grabbed my keys. 

Me- Bye mom, bye dad!!

I watched Zach stare through the window. I drove off to Ari's house.

Ari- Hey whats up?

Me- Lets go to Maddie's please. We all need to hang out and have tumblr girl time.

Ari- Then let me go look tumblr.

She came out with a grey sweater, black leggings, grey leg warmers and uggs. She had a messy bun. She did her makeup in the car as I called Maddie. 

Me- FaceTime BasicBish. 

Siri- Face Timing Basic Bi-ach. 

I laughed at how Siri pronounced it. 

Maddie- Hey gurl. 

Me- Maddie get dressed. Tonight is tumblr night.

I drive to starbucks and ordered three Carmel Fraps. 

-

-

We plopped on the couch and took a selfie. 

"#TUMBLR AF"

We turned on Netflix and slurped our fraps. Not even Zach could ruin this.