Love You

Madison

I woke up on my bed with a ice pack over my fore head.

Me- Ow..

Zach- How do you feel?

Me- Um.. good.. where are the kids?

Zach- They are sleeping.. they are so cute.

He chuckled handing me a cup of water.

Me- Thanks.

Zach- I think you were dealing with so much..

Me- Yeah I had a migraine.

Zach- I feel like this is all my fault.

Me- No it isn't.. I'm the one who-

Zach- No, Its mine. I put you through all of this.

Me- But I cheated.

Zach- And I was too clingy.

Me- But yo-

Zach- I win this argument. And I really don't want it to turn into something its not.

I wondered what he meant by that.

Zach- I really loved you. I wanted to propose.

I was shocked. He was such a dick but he wanted to propose. He acted like he never cared but he really did.

Me- I.. I don't know what to say.

Zach- I.. Uh.. You don't have to say anything. Sorry I just made this awkward. I'm gonna go..

Me- Yeah..

He went into the living room and shoved his face in a pillow. I snuck up behind him and snuggled my face into his neck.

Me- I forgive you.

I kissed his neck, then his cheek, then his lips.

Zach- I love you..

Me- I love you too.

I've been waiting to say those words to him. I pulled up my computer and broadcasted.

Me- So yeah guys this is my first broadcast in forever. I finally have the hope to do it again. You all know my last one was with Zach and this one is too. We are finally back to gether and I love him so much and I really hope I don't screw things up this time because I know I am always the one to ruin our relation ship. But we aren't slowing things down and starting over. Well thats all I wanted to say.

Zach- No can we keep broadcasting?

Me- Fine.

We played around until he kissed me.

Me- Love you.

Zach- Love you too...

~

Sorry this is a really short chapter but my friend wanted me to update 😂