Hover Boards and Broken Ankles

Madison's POV

2 Days Later

I woke up around 3:30 A.M. I packed my suit case. I threw on a sweat shirt and sweatpants I put on some bracelets and earrings not helping how ratchet I look. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and slipped on some uggs.

Me- Hahaha.

I snorted covering my mouth. He was only wearing his boxers. I ran into his living room and waited.
-

-
It's been 3 days but I'm still feeling sick from all the kool aids. I feel like crap and plus it's that time of the month for me. I have cramps and I'm kinda bishy. Zach followed me with our suitcases trailing behind us. We kept rising our hover boards am I seen Maddie and the guys.

Me- MADDIE!!!

We all ran in for a group hug and our hover boards bumped causing mine to go backwards. I fell off and my phone went face first on the ground.

Me- MY BABY!!!

Bye now I was just sick of everything. I picked up my phone which was cracked. Zach held a hand out and I took it. When I stood up my ankle popped.

Me- Owww!

I cried. Security came and gave me a brace. I stood back in my hover board and we trailed down to our section.
-

-
On the plane Zach say on my left and Maddie sat in my right. Rudu, Nick, Timmy, and Edwin sat behind us. I was dozing off slightly.

Zach- Here.

He wiggled his shoulder. I fell into a deep sleep.
-

-
After the plane ride we made our way to our hotel rooms. I plopped on the first bed I seen. Me and Maddie shared a room. But tonight we all decided to watch a movie. Edwin put in fast and furious 7.
-

-
At the end of the movie the seen with Paul Walker came on and my eyes filled up. I started shaking uncontrollably. I was cuddled up with Zach.

Zach- aww.. Don't cry.

He hugged me harder and sunk his head in my neck.

Zach- It's okay.

Me- I.. Can't... Help it.

I cried. Maddie was crying to and so was Sara. (Nick)

Sara- Oh my gawd like Paul was totally bae.

Nick said in a squeaky voice. I took off my shirt and left on my sports bra and shorts then laid next to him. He was kinda shocked but he is like my brother so he went with it. Soon someone knocked on our door. Nick opened it and it was two fans.

Madeline- Um... I'm Madeline and this is Maddison. We aren't creepy stalkers we just seen these hover boards and we didn't want anyone to take them.

Nick- ZACH!! MADISON!!!

We jumped up and Zach pulled me into his back minding my ankle.

Me- Yasss finally.

Zach- Thanks guys.

Nick and Madeline were basically imagining making out with each other. Madison was staring at Zach. He was shirtless. I kissed his cheek making her look away.

Zach- Thanks.

He whispered. The girls were walking away when Nick had to ruin everything.

Nick- You guys seem pretty chill. Y'all should meet up with us tomorrow.

Madeline handed him her number and they walked off.

Zach- Really?

Nick- What?

Zach- She obviously liked me.

Nick- Stop acting Hollywood.

Zach huffed and laid me down. He tickled me as I laughed uncontrollably. He stopped and plopped next to me. I fell asleep in his arms. The rest of the guys slept in me and Maddie's room to but in the chairs. Rudu slept with Maddie tho.