Twins

Madison's POV

I woke up and got ready for school. I put on a streachy shirt because of the giant baby bump and some leggings. I pulled over a cardigan and put on some boots. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun after brushing around my braces.

-

-

Katelyn- How many months pregnant are you?

Me- 5...

I whispered.

Katelyn- Hoe..

Me- Can you take a second and look in the mirror? You have on shorts that show your whole ass, 100% of your face is makeup, and you text about 23 guys a day saying that you need them or you cant live without them. So pick one guy throw on some real clothes and use a makeup wipe for once in your life.

Katelyn- Hormones much?

Me- Well that's the point I'm pregnant dipshit.

She looked away and I glanced to Zach.

Zach- Shots straight fired.

Me- Whatever.

I laughed and continued taking notes.

-

-

Speaker- Madison Rose to the office, Madison Rose.

Me- What the hell?

I went up and noticed Hunter standing there.. with his mom and his brothers.

Me- You can't just arrive here! I'm at school! You know what will happen if someone else finds out about this?!

Hunter- I am moving down here... if I want to take care of my kid I am...

Me- Oh my god.

Ashton- So Im gonna be a uncle?

He smiled and it made me giggle. But I looked away..

Zach- Um... why are you here?

He said walking into the office.

Me- He is apparently moving.

Christine- We are.. and I swear it will help a lot... Imma be a grandma.

Zach slowly grabbed my hand.

Me- Ugh... this is so over whelming.

Brandon- Hey Zach..

They shook hands and I knew they would get along but I just know Zach can't stand Hunter and Hunter can't stand Zach.

-

-

1 Month Later

I know we are supposed to have the genders but I never ended up going because of all the pressure. Hunter, Zach, and I made our way into the office.

Doctor- So guys... You will be having a boy and a girl..

Me- Oh who's side?

Doctor- I believe Hunter and you are having a boy and Zachary and you are having a girl.. So are you all in a relation ship together?

Me- NOOOO. Zach and I are together... and Hunter is my ex..

Zach- Yeah..

Doctor- Hunter you seem upset..

Hunter- No.. its nothing.

-

-

I was walking down the school hallway ( I hope you guys understand how the days shift in this chapter so this is a different day. ) I looked around and felt something hard hit me in the stomach..

Cooper- Oh my god I'm so sorry.. ( Remember him? Yeah him and zach never talk anymore..)

Before I could respond I felt fluids on my jeans. My eyes widened as I looked down.. My water broke.

Me- Oh my god get Zach and Hunter!!!

Principle- Come on sweetie..

-

-

Nurse- ONE... TWO... THREE... PUSH!!!

-

-

Nurse- Here's the baby girl!!!

I screamed once more pushing even harder.

Nurse- Now the baby boy!!!

After it was all over I sighed in relief and ran a hand through my hair.

Hunter- What do you want to name him?

Me- Henry Bryce Rowland...

( Oh my gawd what have I done? That's what he calls his Johnny...)

Zach- What about her?

Me- Savannah Rose Clayton...

Zach- Perfect...

Doctor- You guys realize that they are twins right?

Me- How?

Doctor- See.. They were born on the same day.. just minutes apart. They have the same mother so they are fraternal twins..

Hunter- Wow...

Savannah has my nose, Zach's curly hair, My eyes, and my dimples. Henry has Hunters eyes, my dimples, and Hunters light brown hair.