Hotel Heaven

Guys Your Lucky Because This Chapter Is Longer. 

Madison's POV

Maddie- GET THE HELL UP!!!

I opened my eyes to see Maddie shaking me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Maddie- Oh my fukin god.

She was breathing deep hard breaths.

Maddie- We were invited to Digi. Like on stage.

Ari and I gasped as our eyes widened. Ari pulled out her phone and pulled up musical.ly.

Ari- Hey guys so we are going to Digi tour this year so be prepared.

She spoke as Maddie and I danced/twerked in the background. I picked up my phone,

Me- Call Drama Mama.

What? It reminds me of Twaims.

Me- MOM OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!! SO BASICALLY I GOT INVITED TO DIGI.... YEAH ME ARI AND MADDIE!!! SO I CAN GO RIGHT?!..... THANKS SO MUCH MOM. Muah.

(Muah was a kiss sound)

-

-

Three Days Later

I jumped up and stared at my clock.

4:20 A.M

After a long period of a death stare with my clock the snooze went off scaring me. I slapped it and walked to the bathroom.

Me- Ehh..

I sighed in the mirror. I rubbed my eyes and removed my retainer.

Me-Ugh.. Im so disgusting...

I left my hair in a messy bun. I still had on Joggers and a Sports bra. I put on a sweater and s infinity scarf. I slipped on some uggs and carried my suit case down the steps. I stood out side forgetting I don't have a ride. I looked at Zach's house and his mom was waving me over. The snow hit my skin making me shiver.

"Hun.. I understand you and Zach aren't together but your still like family to me. I've known you forever." 

She smiled kindly and led me inside. I snuck upstairs and hid in Zachs closet. I pulled out my phone and texted Ari. 

Me- Hey gurl, is Zach's mom picking you up?

Ari- Yup.

Me- K ttyl. 

I peeked out and didn't see anyone so I went downstairs. Everyone was in the living room so I peeked my head in. 

Nick- MADISON!!!!

He jumped up squeezing me. I breathed out and sat next to him. I felt eyes staring at me. I looked up at Zach and he was staring at my chest. I stood up uncomfortably, as I walked away I felt his hand grab my thigh. 

Me- Wow there tiger. 

I gave him a uncomfortable look. 

Apryll- Come on guys its 5:00

She said opening the door. I held my knuckles in pain opening the trunk. 

(Okay Lets All Admit We Have Rode In The Trunk Of A Van.)

I sat in the back holding my knuckles. 

-

-

After we picked up Ari and Maddie we went to the airport.

Me- Why The hell is everybody staring?