Birthday Wishes and Meet Ups

Madison's POV

2 Months Later

I jumped up realizing my 16th birthday. All I did was pull my hair up and put a flannel around my sports bra. I left on my sweatpants. I put on some uggs and made my way downstairs.

Madelyn- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Dad- Your too grown up!!!

Me- Yeah, yeah... I have to go. Today is the meet and greet.

I walked out the door to see a car. All black and shiny. I jumped up and down and hopped in.

Me- Thanks guys!!

Mike- Don't mention it.

I pulled my phone out.

@MadiQueen- Meet and greet! With 5quad and baby Ariel!! Btw: Zach come out side.

I walked to Zach's house. I jumped in the car with him and his mom.
-

-
We picked up Edwin, Timmy, Nick, Rudan, and Maddie.
-

-
We all rode our hover boards around the airport.

Me- Come here.

I grabbed Zach's hand and pulled him too me.

Me- I miss you..

Zach- I've been here.

Me- I mean I miss us. We haven't hugged or kissed in forever.

Zach- Okay so you wanna kiss.

I leaned in and kissed him. It didn't feel  the same. He pulled away before I could even feel the moment.

Zach- Happy birthday babe.

He rode off leaving me confused. I faked a smile and I rode to the waiting area.
-
After Plane Ride
-

Apryll- Guys we aren't gonna be at a hotel. We are renting a house for a week.

We all got hype and got in the rental car.
-

-
By the time we reached the house everyone was exited. It was a huge White House with a pool in the back yard. It had a huge sitting area were you could tan and everything.

Me- Zach let's pick our rooms.

Zach- Sure.

Once again I felt uncomfortable.

Zach- This one has two beds!

Me- Can we share a bed?

He slightly shook his head up and down. We walked down the hall to a room lit in blue.

Me- This one.

He smiled and we plopped on the bed.
-

-
We went swimming with everyone. I swam under water and came up to Zach's face pulling him under to me. We made our for a few seconds and came up for air.

He swam away instantly.
-

-
After we got out I showered and laid next to Zach. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and fell asleep.
-

-
When I woke up he wasn't in bed. I was still in my sports bra and shorts. I trailed to the kitchen to see Ariel and Ari. (BabyAriel & TheyLoveArii)

Me- Hey.

Ari- hey.

Ariel just smirked and walked away. I rolled my eyes and ate some lucky charms.

Zach- Where is Ariel?

Me- Why?

Zach- Nothing where is she.

Ari- The backyard.

He walked back and I stayed. I watched through the window. I acted like I was going to the bathroom but I listened out the window.

Zach- hey.

Ariel- Heyyy.

Zach- Wanna swim?

Ariel- Sure.

Zach's POV

We jumped in and went under water. She came up to my face and smiled. She held onto my waist pulling me under. She planted a kiss on my neck and we came up. I leaned in. We kissed and I heard a loud bang and a cry. It was Madison.

Madison's POV

I hit the glass hard in anger causing attention. Three of my knuckles were stinging. I fell to the floor crying.

Ari- What's wrong?

I pointed to them starring. Zach jumped up and me and Ari ran upstairs.

Ari- I thought Ariel was better than that.

Me- I thought Zach was...

TO BE CONTINUED...