My world

I woke up on my bed in new clothes and Maddie was at the edge.

Me- Maddie I want to see Zach.

Maddie's eyes shot open.

Maddie- Are you sure?

I nodded sitting up. I can't believe I could have died today. I snapped out of it and stood up. I threw on a sports bra and some joggers. I pulled a jacket over my shoulders and slipped on some uggs.

-

-

I unbuckled the kids as me and Maddie pulled up to the hospital.

Savannah- Mommy are we going to see daddy?

Me- Hopefully.

Henry- Yayyy!

I slowly smiled and walked into the hospital. I wasn't wearing makeup so my freckles were spread across my face.

Nurse- Name?

Me- Zach Clayton.

Nurse- No your name.

-

-

I walked into Zach's room and he was sitting there watching Netflix.

Zach- Um...

Me- Zach please let me talk to you.

Zach- Uh.. I.... Go ahead.

Me- I never meant to hurt you. I never kissed Hunter. He was drunk and he kissed me. Ask Maddie.

He looked at Maddie as she nodded.

Me- I've been... Going through somethings while we have been "separated". I... Cut my... Myself and I.. Tried to kill myself.

I started crying.

Zach- No... I can't believe I put you through this.

His eyes turned teal. I've never seen them like this. He reached over and ripped out the needle that was injecting fluids into his body.

Me- No! Zach what are you doing?!

Maddie slammed on the red button to get the nurses attention.

-

-

Nurse- Zachary is perfectly fine.. And he may be released from he hospital.

Me- Oh.. I don't know if I am ready for that.

I've been so depressed I don't even know if I can control myself around Zach.

Nurse- Your the only person on the list.

I nodded and prepared myself. I walked back in the room and Zach was getting ready to leave.

I helped him walk.

-

-

When we got home he rested in bed and Maddie went home.

Me- Zach I honestly hate myself.

Zach- Don't ever try to kill yourself again.

Me- You just did.

Zach- That's different. I was already close to dying. Your my whole world Madison and I can't lose that. I can't lose the one person that hurts me the most.

Me- That doesn't make sense.

Zach- What I'm saying is.. Your my everything. I need you and if you go down I go down.

We weren't even dating again but we felt so close. I looked down at my feet.

Me- Your my world too..

I whispered.