Promise Me

Madison
I woke up snuggled in Zach's arms. I don't regret anything from last night. I caressed his face and smiled. I tried to slip out of his grip but it made it worse.

Zach- No.

Me- Yes.

Zach- Noooo. You owe me a lifetime of cuddling.

Me- Two years to be exact.

Zach- You owe me a lot of things.

His smirk made me shiver. His eyes were still shut. I leaned in and whispered.

Me- Like what?

I knew he was trying to flirt so I ran I hand through his hair placing my lips on his. His hands slid down my back to my waist. He grabbed my thighs and kissed my neck.

Me- Nope!

I screamed jumping off the bed.

Zach- Babe... You know I hate being teased!

Me- Well when you date a teaser your gonna be teased.

I heard muffling then a creak. I turned around and Zach was standing right in front of me. He pinned me to the wall kissing me. Then he walked away.

Me- Ugh...

Zach- Now we're even.

He smirked and I rolled my eyes. I went into the bathroom to get myself together. All I did was pull my hair into a messy bun and brushed my teeth.

Me- Za-

Before I could finish he wrapped his arms around me.

Me- We act like we are still kids.

Zach- Its perfect this way.

He leaned in but before we kissed I heard a thud and Savannah's loud cries.

I dropped my toothbrush and ran into their room.

Me- Oh.. Anna... (Her Nickname).. Shhh... Mama's here its okay..

Zach kissed the soon rising bump on her head.

Zach- I got her.

He rocked her back and forth and sang to her.

(Lets just take a moment to thank god for giving Zach that voice.)

Her cries softened as I picked up Henry.

-

-

We got the kids dressed and let them eat breakfast before we took them to Hunter's place.

I packed up their clothes and left out the diapers.

The kids are 2 and yet they aren't potty trained and I am sick of it, every time I ask Hunter to train them he says "I forgot".

-

-

Me- Hunter seriously don't forget.