24 Hours Pt. 2

Later on it was about 6:30 in the morning and I was about to pass out.

Me- Zach I'm sleepy.

Zach- Okay my Zebruh.

Me- Your weird.

Zach- We have like 8 more hours.

Me- Hell no I'm not staying up for 8 more.

Zach- Ugh.

Me- Wait I wanna cuddle.

He laid behind me pulling my body closer. He cuddled his head in my back and fell asleep.
-

-
Zach and I were in the middle of our cuddle session when Javeon screamed.

Javeon- YOU WET YOUR SELVES!!

Zach- Fuck off.

He said snuggling his head closer to my neck since I flipped over.

Cooper- Losers.

Me- Can you guys shut the hell up.

I buried my head in Zach's chest.

Javeon- Your loss.

There was a cold splash on top of us.

Me- What the hell!!! Your lucky my phone fell off the bed!!

Zach- Your ruined our cuddle sesh!

He frowned and went to dry off. I followed him. He closed the bathroom door and I got in the shower so that he couldn't see me change. I lifted my hand to run it through my hair and I felt something gooey. It was spray cheese.

Me- UGH!!

Zach-What?

Me- They put cheese in my hair.

Zach- Damnit.. Me too.

I removed my clothes and turned the shower on trusting he wouldn't open the curtain. I applied the soap. I felt a sting from my eye and started flipping out.

Zach- You okay?

Me- NO!! Soap soap!!

Zach- here.

I cover up my gigaflops (😂) with the curtain and showed my face. He placed his hand on my cheek wiping away the soap. I giggled and he left his hand there. We stared for a moment and leaned in. That kiss made me want to be closer to him. More than a friend.

Me- Thanks.

Zach- Don't mention it babe.

He winked and walked out dressed again. I continued my shower blushing.
-

-
I got out and put my hair in a bun.  I put on a black crop top and a pair of highwaisted shorts. I wrapped a flannel around my waist and put on my vans.

Me- Lets go to Starbucks.

Zach- Okay.

Javeon- K did you guys charge your hover boards?

Cooper- Yeah.
-

-
We rode down the road and I held on to Zach's hand.

Me- Can I have Strawberries n' Creme for Madison?

Lady- Sure.

I handed her the money and waited. I felt a poke on my shoulder.

Javeon- Um...

My eyes widened to see Zach and another girl flirting. I bit my lip holding in a whimper.

Lady- MADISON!

Me- Thanks.

I wiped a year and the lady looked at me confused. I took a deep breath and grabbed my drink. I started my hover board and left.
-

-

Zach- Wait! Wait.

He was giggling. I felt anger inside me but I understand we aren't together.

Zach- Babe. Babe!

He yelled just like he does on younow. I stopped my hover board. And turned to him with tears falling.

Zach- What's wrong?

Me- Nothing.

I wiped my tears and continued. Everyone was commenting on his tablet saying.

Ooooo

Why Zach?

She deserves it.

Damn.

Me- Mute it.

He muted it. I stopped and we told the guys to keep going with the broadcast.

Zach- What's wrong?

Me- You were with that girl.

Zach- Jealous huh?

Me- Hell no. I'm not jealous I.. I just I thought we had something.

Zach- If we didn't have anything. I would have left with that girl. I turned her down beside I know me and I have something.

Me- I just thought you wanted her. She was super pretty and had long blonde hair.

Zach- Nope. I like you.

He leaned in and kissed me. Olof course I kissed back and we were kissing in sync.
-

-
When we went back we continued the broadcast. I was playing with his earrings.

(Zach looks smexy with those earrings.)

Javeon- My mom is picking me and Cooper up.

Zach- Cool.
-

-
Zach-SO GUYS THATS THE END IF THIS MOTHER FUKIN BRODCAST!! Oops. I SAID FREAKIN!!!

Me- shhh.

I laughed. He ended the broadcast and we cuddled.

Me- Can your mom pierce my belly button?

Zach- Maybe.

Me- K. Let's do it.

We trailed downstairs and asked Apryll.

Apryll- Not unless your mom is okay with it.

Me- She is.

I lied. She wiped the spot with a wet napkin. She drew a dot and positioned the gun. She pulled the trigger and it went through. I squeezed Zach's hand.

Me- Zach I have to go.

Zach- By babe.

He kissed me and I blushed. I grabbed my things and hopped through me window.

Me- Mom!! dad!! I'm home!!!

Madelyn- What the hell is on your stomach?

Mike- Oh my god.

Madelyn- Why?

Me- I'm a 15 year old girl I want piercings.

Madelyn- You know what? I don't wanna hear it. Just go to your room.

Mike- I don't care.. She is a teenager.

Madelyn- Mike? Really?

I ran into my room and slammed my door. I plopped on my bed and removed my shirt and pulled up some shorts. I put on my sports bra and fell asleep.