Vidcon Pt 1

Madison's POV

I woke up around 6:34. I started panicking.

Me- ZACH!!

Zach- huh.

Me- ITS PAST SIX!!

Zach- Oh shoot.

He woke up everybody. The boys went to their room and got ready.

Maddie- You and Zach tho.

Me- We are just friends... best friends.

Maddie- Okay then.

I showered and put on a black crop top, Hugh waisted shorts, a cardigan, and some black heels. I know it might seem stupid to wear heels with a sprained ankle but this outfit is on fleek. I threw on some rings, earrings, and a blue pearl necklace. I straightened my hair and grabbed my phone, and sunglasses.
-

-
We rode our hover boards to the section to get our passes. The two girl from tester day were here. Zach grabbed my hand to make Madison think he is taken.
-

-
We got our passes and went to go eat. We went to a close Pizza Shop.

Nick- Can we have a large Pineapple and Ham pizza?

Waiter- sure.

Zach- Ew dude what the hell?

Me- No get cheese!

Maddie- pepperoni!

Zach- Get half pepperoni and half Pineapple. 

We all agreed with Zach. The waiter kept looking at me.

Waiter- And what to drink for the beautiful lady.

Zach- SHE'S 15!!!

Timmy- What the hell!!

Waiter- Sorry... She looks older. Geez..

Edwin- You can leave now.

He walked away embarrassed and I felt to violated. I laid my head in Zach's shoulder.
-

-
When the pizza arrives we went all out. It was gone in less than 10 minutes. We didn't eat dinner last night so we were starving. We went back and there were tons of fans. We took pictures and we went on stage and got to talk to everybody.
-

-
When were were in our way a fan ran into Zach and knocked his phone out of his hand.

Fan- I am so sorry.

She was about to cry.

Zach- Babe... Babe... Babe.. It's fine.

He said in a weird voice.

Me- Twinzies.

I held my cracked phone to his as his mom approached us.

Apryll- I will take them to get fixed.

Me- Do you want me to pay?

Apryll- No Hun it's fine.
-

-
At the end we made our way to our hotel room. I went in the bathroom as Zach plopped stomach first on the bed. Madison looked in the hotel bathroom where I was washing my face. She kept walking and I heard the bed squeak. She was sitting in Zach's butt. She laid next to him and kissed him. He stood up and walked away.

Zach- Why did you kiss me?

Madison- Nick told me you and Madison aren't dating.

Zach- I don't like you like that. Sorry.

Me and Zach walked out and we seen Cooper. Cooper is Zach's friend. He is also a younower.

Cooper- HEY DUDE!

Zach- Hey.

Cooper- Whats wrong?

Zach- This girl in the Madison.

Cooper- oh.

Me- Not me the other one.
-

-
Later we all went to the room and decided to play hide and seek around the hotel.

Teams~

Zach+Me

Madison+Cooper

Rudan+Maddie

Madeline+Nick

Timmy+Edwin

Rudan and Maddie are it. Zach led me to a storage room. The lights were off and it was pitch black. We hid in a corner.

Me- There is no room for me.

Zach- Sit in my lap.

I was facing him and our faces were inches apart.
-

-
We played confessions for a while.

Zach- Have you ever been kissed.

Me- I.. Uh.. Pchss... Yeah.

Zach- Liar.

Me- Fine. No.

It was silent until he looked down at my lips. I looked at his and we leaned in.

Rudan- GOTCHA!!

He screamed and we separated before we could kiss. It was kind of awkward after. 

Zach's POV

Man... I wanted to kiss her so bad.. Yeah it may seem weird but every since school ended I've just had feelings for her. I grabbed Madison's hand as we walked back. I went to my room as she went to hers. I plopped on my bed.

Rudu- What's wrong?

Me- I walost chissed wasdison..

Timmy- What?

Me- I ALMOST KISSED MADISON!

Madison's POV

Maddie- What?

Me- I ALMOST KISSED ZACH!!

Maddie- Dang girl.

I opened my laptop and broadcasted.

Me- Hey guys!!! I'm here with Maddie!!

Brittany I.- Why are you in a hotel?

Me-  Brittany I am at Vidcon!!

Maddie- YASS GIRL.

Loxx- Zach's watching!

Me- Hey Zachy!!!

Bruhitszach- hey Bae!!
-

-
Me- Guys I'm gonna get off. Go to Zach's brodcast!! Say Madison Loves you!!!

I got off broadcast. Cooper, Madison, and Madeline went to their rooms. Me and Maddie watched Insidious 3 until we fell asleep.