Screw Up

My heart dropped as the phone hung up. I noticed Hunter was broadcasting while he was intoxicated. The comments read, "OH MY GOD!, LIAR, NO!!!" I instantly knew that Hunter had spread the fact that 'we kissed' when he was the one that kissed me.

There was pictures plastered across the internet.

Me- WHAT THE HELL?!

I screamed running to my car to get to the hospital.
-

-
Zach- Stay away!

Nurse- You have to leave if he doesn't want any visitors!

Me- NO! Zach I never kissed him he kissed me! Those pictures aren't true!

Zach- You could be lying for all I know! You have always lied to me! I hate you!

The nurse pulled me out of the room.

Nurse- He hasn't taken his pills today Hun he doesn't mean tho-

Me- No... He does.. I can tell.

Nurse- How?

Me- I know Zachary. His eyes always turn dark.. Dark blue, like baby blue when he is angry.

Nurse- Oh swee-

She kept talking but I stared through the glass at him. He was still saying he hated me. I stream of tears ran down my cheek and I rubbed it away.

Me- I'm sorry.. I have to go.
-

-
I went home and broadcasted.

Me- I have to get this off my chest guys... I honestly don't get it...

I interrupted myself to pay the babysitter as she left.

Me- As I was saying... I don't get it. I'm always destroying shit. I screwed up my whole life. I DIDN'T kiss Hunter. Believe what you want to.. But he pushed into me. Whoever the FUCK was in my goddamn bushes can go fuck themselves.

I usually never curse unless I am pissed..and I am.

Me- I thought you guys where fans. Most of you are but then most of you go and ruin my life. You want Zach to yourselves but one day he won't be here! And it could be tomorrow! I'm gonna say this now... Sammy and Madison I hope you rot in jail. Zach might 'hate' me but I still love him and you guys put him in that hospital bed!

I began to have a panic attack.

Me- I think it's the best if I quit social media for now. You may see me soon or never again. I hope you guys are happy.

I slammed my laptop down and began crying. Throwing my face into my hands.. Screaming. I'm such a screw up....

Short Chapter but I'll try to update tomorrow😘😘😘