Chapter 22- Gave It To Me

Harry's P.O.V.

It felt like everything was now perfect in life. I think that i've found the love of my life. I just don't know how she feels. I slowly pulled away from her lips. Our faces were still inches apart. I looked into her eyes. I couldn't tell what she felt. But I could see the shock on her face. She looked into my eyes, but then turned away. 

"Zoe." I calmly said. She wasn't answering me as she got off from the bed. She put her jacket on, took her phone and shoes. Where is she going?

"Where are you going?" I ask her. Still no answer. 

She opens the door, but then stops. I heard her sigh. She looked back at me, and then walked out. 

I grab my hair in frustration. How could I just let her do that? Doesn't she love me?

What if she doesn't?

Zoe's P.O.V.

I didn't know what to do. I just had to get out of there. I can't believe I actually let him kiss me. He said he loved me. Did he really mean that? I need help.

The only person I could think of off the top of my head was Ed.  I dial his number into my phone while I walk away from my flat. I'm still surprised Harry hasn't come running after me. 

The phone rang a couple of times, but no one answered. I looked down and let out a sigh. I put my phone into my pocket. 

"HEY WATCH OUT!" someone yelled behind me. 

I looked up and noticed I was walking on the road and a car was coming towards me. I couldn't move. I was freaked out. But soon I felt something push me, and then land on top of me. 

I slowly open my eyes, as the adjust to whoever it was that was on top of me. I recognized it was Trevor. 

"Trevor?" I asked. 

"Hi." He said as he chuckled. 

"You know, you almost basically died." He said pointing out the obvious. 

"No really. Now can you get off me?" I ask him. 

"Right." He said, as he stood up and pulled me up. 

"So what are you doing?" He asked me. 

"Thinking." Was all I said and tried not to look at him. 

But then I remembered. Trevor is a friend of Harry, I guess you could say, and he might be able to help me. Maybe. 

"About Harry." I added. I noticed that he was confused. 

"What happened?" He asked worried. I let out a sigh. 

"He kissed me, and said that he loves me." I told him trying not to make eye contact with him. 

"Why'd you run away?" He asked. 

"I didn't know what to do." I admitted. I sounded like a little child running away from a monster or somethings. 

"What should I do?" I added finally looking him in the eyes. 

"Look I know Harry, and if he loves someone, he would do anything for them. He's a keeper. I think you should go back and tell him how you feel." Trevor stated. 

"But I don't know how I feel." I said as I let out a grunt. 

"Your heart does." Trevor said, as he smiled and turned around to walk away. 

"Your heart does." I repeated as Trevor said. What does my heart feel? What do you feel?

I start to walk back to my flat. "How do I know how my heart feels?" I ask myself out loud. 

God that sounded better in my head. Anyway...wait if I'm walking back to my flat where Harry is, does that mean that...That's it!

My head shot up. "I ...I love Harry. I love him!" I said and started to run so I could get back to my flat as fast as I could. I got there pretty quick. I practically slammed myself agaisnt the door as I was trying to open it with my key. 

As soon as I opened it, I saw a broken Harry sitting on my bed with his face in his hands. He looked up at me. Was he crying?

"Z-zoe?" He stuttered. 

"Harry...I'm-" I started to say but he cut me off. 

"Don't say you're sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." He said as he stood up and walked towards me. 

"Harry." I say sternly. He doesn't look at me. 

"Harry. You don't need to be sorry." I tell him. He finally looks up at me confused. 

"I..I love you." I say as I look up at him. 

His eyes instantly brighten. I quickly walk towards him and smash my lips onto his. I like this kiss much better than the one before. It was more of an "I love you too" one. As we couldn't breath anymore, we broke the kiss. 

"You know Harry. You stole my heart." I say with a smirk on my face. 

"I wouldn't say I stole it. You gave it to me." Harry said, and kissed me again. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Ok so im thinking that this should be the last chapter of this book. I have to work on my sequel now to Unexpected which will need much work!!

If you comment I will follow back! :)

Read my other books Unexpected and Broken To Pieces. 

I want this book to get as many reads and votes so:

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE (PLEASE)

Thanks, 

etalar56 xx.

P.S. sorry if this book wasn't as good. It was just a side book I guess you could say! :P