Chapter 2- I'll Do Anything

Zoe's P.O.V.

Yea, so here I am in London. Right now i was getting ready to go to a club, because honestly i had nothing to do. I mean, i finished school, and my job is a cashier at a cafe on the weekends. I mean i don't really need that much money, since my flat is basically a studio (one room apartment). 

I had put on a red-orange dress that stopped just a little bit higher than my knees. I had put on one of my favorite shoes, which were these pale blue ones i guess you could say. I left my hair natural. Which i always loved doing, because curling and all that stuff just took too long!

I finished with some red lip stick and accessories. I locked my flat, and walked out onto the London streets. It was a bit chilly tonight. Way to go Zoe, smart thinking! Note the sarcasm right there. 

The club i was going to, was a pretty good one, in this part of London. I guess you could say it was one of the top rated. And yea you ask how can she afford that?! Well i have my ways. And don't worry or freak out! I'm not a thief or anything. Let's just say my job pays me a lot. That's why i don't need to work so often. 

After a couple of minutes, i finally got to the club. It was this dark building with a read door that had weird patterns. Don't ask because i don't even know what they are. As i touched the door, i could feel it vibrate.

Probably from the music inside. I opened the door, and one of my favorite songs had started to play. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.

I started to sing quietly. Trust me i was obsessed with this song. 

"Welcome to the new age, to the new age, welcome to the new age, to the new age." I sang to myself feeling myself smile. 

I figured that i didn't really want to go on the dance floor right away, so i went ahead and walked over to the bar. I sat down and the bartender came up to me. 

"What would you like to drink miss?" He asked me looking me up and down. Yea, i know what he was looking at, and it was annoying. 

"Water please." I told him with a small smile. 

"Water? At a club?" He asked not believing me. 

"Are you going to give me water or what?!" I raised my voice at him.

"One water coming right up!" He said, and quickly scurried off. After that incident when my parents were murdered i told myself to become stronger, and hard to get, so that i can protect myself. And it's exactly what i did, as you can see. 

And the reason why i got water, is because i didn't really feel like getting myself tipsy. I wanted to get myself home, and not with some weird guy. 

"Here's your water." The bartender handed me my glass not even looking at me. I smirked knowing that it worked.

I turned to my side leaning one elbow on the counter, and grabbing the glass of water in my other hand. I looked at the dance floor. Everyone was dancing. Some people, were having make out sessions, and some...weren't even like dancing the right way. I don't even know what they were doing.  

Suddenly, i felt like i didn't want to be here. And i know it was only a short time, but sometimes it happens. One time you're in a mood, but then you're not. So i decided to leave. 

I stood up passing the bartender. 

"Thanks for the water." I told him, and he didn't answer. I was so happy, it totally worked on him. I smiled again. I walked through all the tipsy people, and finally got to the door. I opened it and walked out, and when i did the cool London air hit me again. Damn i should of at least brought a jacket. I thought to myself. 

I held my arms rubbing them with my hands trying to keep them warm while walking to my flat. As i turned a corner of a street, i flat as if i were being watched, or like someone was following me. I quickly turned around, but no one was there.

I guess i'm just paranoid. So i kept walking. But something in me was telling me that something was following and watching me. But i didn't want to believe it. I just wanted to get home. 

But, suddenly i heard a sound. Like footsteps, and then a fast breeze that i don't think should of happened. And, then i hear a weak sound coming from not too far away. 

"Help me!" A weak voice yelled trying to grab someone's attention. If a person needs help, then just leave it up to me. I don't want any other person to end up like my parents. 

I tried walking as fast as i could. The sound was coming from a dark alley. I hesitated before i walked deeper into the alley. There was a dim light at the end of the alley, and a garbage container. But nobody was there. 

"Shit." I said out loud knowing that i was tricked. But before i could think, or do anything else, i let out a yelp as i was shoved against the wall with a strong force.The figure's hands were pushing against my shoulders, and it hurt a lot. I could feel tears forming in the back of my eyes. 

Come on Zoe, use your strength! I told myself. I tried kicking, and shoving and everything i could, but the person was just way too strong. 

"I don't think you will be going anywhere." The man, or whoever he was said with a husky British voice. I looked to the side, not wanting to see him. I felt his cold hands touch the bottom of my jaw, and turned my head towards him. I could see much since it was dark. Except for the dim light. But that was no use. 

"You smell so good." He said slowly. What did he mean by that? 

"w-what?" I stuttered, but i finally managed to say something. Since he was so close, i could see him smirk. This was not going to be good. 

He moved closer to me. But then moved towards me neck. He started to leaves kisses on my neck, and suck on my weak spot.

I let out a whimper since i couldn't hold it on anymore. I could hear him chuckle, and he lifted his head away. But as he did that, i felt his hair. It was curly. I widened my eyes. No it can't be it. That was in New York. I'm in London. 

"You like that don't you?" He asked me smirking. I looked into his eyes, and it looked like they were a very dark red shade. 

"P-please, don't h-hurt me." I manage to say, looking away again. He chuckled.

"I wouldn't guarantee it." He said slowly. W-what?

"P-please, i...i beg of you." I tell him feeling a tear slip. 

"Don't cry." He said while wiping the tear off of my cheek. After that, and before i could say anything else, he lowered his head again and started to kiss and suck on my neck.

I let out another whimper, because i swear, i couldn't hold it in. And i never even knew i had a weak spot on my neck!

I could feel more tears spill out of my eyes. I don't want to get raped or anything! Well if that were to happen. 

"S-stop. I-i'll don a-anything." I croak out. He stops at whatever he is doing and lifts his head and looks me in the eyes. 

"Anything?" He asks me again, and i nod. 

"Just please don't hurt me." I tell him.

But then, everything went black. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

So what do you guys think happened? Leave comments!!! :) 

If you didn't read my other books Unexpected, and Broken To Pieces, you can find them on my profile!!! :)

If you comment i might follow back! :)

Keep reading, voting, and commenting. 

Zoe's dress is to the right, and so is the music!

Thanks,

etalar56 xx.