Chapter 19- Someone's Here

Ok sorry about that little author's note, I just had to say that I was like fangirling! haha :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19- Someone's Here

Zoe's P.O.V.

It's already 4 days into October, and that basically means I have less than a month to learn all about Sorcery before my birthday on the 31st. I don't think it's going to be possible. I mean I haven't even started. I don't even know what I'm supposed to even read or what I should do to learn about it!

But Harry and Ed have got my back, so I hope that everything will be ok. Anyway, Harry was supposed to take me to a library of some sort where only Supernaturals could go. Harry is supposed to pick me up soon so I decided to get ready. I didn't really know how to dress so i decided that it would be a casual but formal look. 

I put on a red-orange shirt with dark skinny jeans. I put on bright red sandals, and put my hair on a bun. I was about to call Harry and ask when he was going to get here when there was a knock on the door. I quickly ran towards the door and opened it.

Harry.

"You ready?" He asked me.

"Yea I was just going to call you. Hold on let me get my bag." I said as I got my bag off of the ground next to the door. 

"Let's go." I said with a smile as I looked at Harry. 

"It's not that far so we can walk." Harry said talking about the secret library. 

"What's exactly there? Like why just supernaturals go there?" I asked him. I knew it was a dumb question, but I wanted to be sure. 

"Because it has information about all supernaturals, and everything you need to know about them. Some supernaturals might be there but I don't know we'll see." He explained. I nodded.

The rest of the walk was silent, and a bit awkward. It felt like everyone was staring at us, and thinking we were psycho or something because we weren't talking since we were walking together...Well anyway, it didn't take long to get there. 

We were walking down an abandoned street, and Harry said we were here. 

"This isn't a library Harry." I said pointing out the obvious. 

"Yea I know, but this is." He said. I was confused but then there was a sound and everything blurred. I closed my eyes scared of what was coming next. I could hear Harry laughing a bit. 

"You can open your eyes. We're here." He says as he still laughs. I open them 

"That wasn't funny." I say harshly and he immediately stops laughing. 

I take my focus off of Harry, and looked around the library. It was big..but messy. There were books and dirt all over the floor. And there was a tree growing in the middle of the library!

"Harry are you sure this is it?" I asked him. He nodded. 

"Know one really has the decency to clean this place up." He explained. All I could say was "oh". 

"So where do we start?" I ask him. He smirks. 

"What?" I asked confused. 

"Not WE, it's you." He points to me, and he starts to walk away. 

"HARRY! STOP!" I yell at him. 

He stops as he was told and turns around. 

"I don't even know where to start and you're leaving me?!" I yell once again.