Chapter 13- Blood

Chapter 13- Blood

Harry's P.O.V.

It's been a couple of days since the incident with Zoe and Trevor. I was in the gym more often now even an hour after closing time. But then the owner always left so i had to leave. Whenever i was walking home though my gut would always tell me just to walk a little farther, and then go apologize to Zoe. But I know she wouldn't accept it. I mean i probably broke her wrist. 

I stopped punching the bag in front of me when i hears the owner come out of his office.

"Well it's officially time to go now." He says, and I nod.

I quickly pack my things and walk out the door. As soon as i get to my flat, i get inside, close the door and lean against it. 

"I'm ready." I say to myself. 

And by that, i'm ready to see Zoe again. I open the door and start walking towards her flat. I walked for a couple of minutes. But then i froze. Someone was screaming. My eyes widen, and i realize it's not just any screaming. It's screaming for help. 

I run. 

Zoe's P.O.V.

I decided that I would go out on a nightly walk. Just to get things out of my head, and enjoy the peaceful night. I still had the damn cast on my wrist. But  i am supposed to get it off in 2 or 3 days. 

As i walk, I enjoy the night. The dark sky, and the night stars. They are just so bright tonight. And the moon. It's always just so beautiful. I wonder what it would be like without it. I was walking the way towards his house. Harry's. I don't know why, but probably because I haven't walked here in a while. Which, yes I know seems like a stupid idea.

I kept walking, but suddenly i felt someone poke me on my shoulder. I turned around, but no one was there. I then turned back and thought that I would keep walking, but then I saw a shadow of a human figure on a building wall. Which was weird...because no one was here...

The shadow had seemed like it went into and alley. And yes, you all probably think no! don't go in there! Well I know what happened to me last time in an alley. It was with Harry. And I got through it, somehow...

Anyway, I slowly walked into the alley. The pavement was uneven and there was a garbage dumpster at the end of the alley. But no one was here. I quickly turned around to run out of here, realizing that it was a trap. Until i was met face to face with the person who's shadow I saw walk into the alley. 

"Well well well." The figure said in a more womanly voice. I didn't dare look at her though. 

If it isn't little Zoe. Helpless." She says as she chuckles. 

"I'm not little nor am I helpless!" I yell at her finally lifting my head to look at her. 

I gasp. Her dark brown hair is nearly black. But her eyes. A piercing dark red. She's a vampire. And she probably wants to kill me. I feel a tear fall down onto my cheek. 

"Oh what's the matter sweetly?" She chuckles as she wipes my tear away. But I instantly slap her cold hand away. 

"Nothing's wrong. Just let me go!" I say raising my voice. 

"I don't think that's going to happen my dear." She says with an evil look on her face. 

"You see," She says as she brings her sharp nail under my jaw, "You have a very, very nice neck. And I wouldn't want you just to lets see...walk away. Right?" She says as she smirks. 

"Now's not the time. Just let me go and you can come back for me anytime you want." I quickly say looking down, but the quickly look up realizing her sharp nail is still under my jaw. 

"I'll take you up on that offer," She smirks," So anytime?" She asks, with a grin on her face. 

"Yes anytime i promise, just please let me go." I plead. 

"Ok, but under one condition." She says. 

"And what-" I start to say but then she grabs my neck and throws me on the hard stone ground.

"FOR MAKING ME WAIT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!" She yells as she kicks my guts, legs and arms.

I scream out in pain, hoping that someone would just help me. I don't care if it's someone I hate. I just need help. Please. I can smell blood, and I can still feel this monstrous vampire woman literally kicking me to death, but I black out.

I couldn't take it any longer.

Harry's P.O.V.

I run till I get to an ally. The screaming is coming from here. I slowly walking in trying not to get noticed. But then i see it. Selene one of the most brutal vampires hitting someone. I take a closer look, and I realize it's not just someone. It's Zoe. She's kicking Zoe to death! 

"HEY!" I yell and Selene stops and turns around. 

"Get away from her you bitch!" i yell. 

"Well Mr. Overprotective, this isn't the last time she'll be seeing me. She promised me a very good offer, and I think she'll be glad to tell you about it. Ta Ta for now." She waves as she disappears into dust. 

What is this promise she was talking about? I'll have to ask Zoe. But right now I have to help her. I just hope sh doesn't get mad when she wakes up and finds out i'm helping her. 

I carefully pick her up bridal style, walk out of the alley and towards my flat. The smell of her blood was driving me crazy but I knew I had to resist it in order for me to help her. Once I made it to my flat, I gently put her down on the ground. I opened the door, and once again took her in my arms, and closed the door with my foot. 

I walked into the living room and put her down on the old sofa. I went into the old kitchen and got a warm damp towel I could use to clean up her wounds. I honestly didn't like seeing her hurt. It hurts me. Just imagining her being there with Selene is terrifying. I wish I was there to fight Selene off for her. 

I really do. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

So what do you guys think of the drama? And I'm really sorry i'm not updating that much REALLY!!!

If you comment I WILL follow back! :)

If you didn't read my other books Unexpected and Broken To Pieces you'll find them on my profile! :)

I want this book to be as big as my other ones so:

Read

Vote

Comment

Share with friends! (PLEASE)

Thanks,

etalar56 xx.