Dark Alley

Ok guys! So here's the surprise that I talked about on Unexpected if we got it to 4,000 reads of more! :)

Hope you enjoy this story!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1- Reasons Behind Reasons

Zoe's P.O.V.

Hey, my names is Zoe and i'm 18. I come from London, well live in London, but originally i was born in New York. Well you probably all are asking that question of why she would move from New York.

Well there's a reason. Isn't there always? 

--Flashback--(Is in New York couple years back)

"Hey mom." I say as i come down the stair case of the house. 

"Good morning sweetie. How are you today?" She asks me. I smile. 

"Pretty good, actually. So happy that it's a weekend! No school!" I say, and she laughs a bit. 

"Carl, i think we need more food." My father says as he walks out of the kitchen. Oh no! I knew it! They would always make me do the groceries!

"Zoe, could you?" My mom says looking at me. I grunt. 

"Fine! But this is the last time! Please?" I say and they nod. 

I go back up to my room. My room was basically a theme of green. Well what can i say if my favorite color is green! My walls were light green, my bed sheets were green. My bed frame was a dark brown though, which i really liked.

My desk was also the same color as the bed frame. (Picture is in the external link!)

Ok, anyway, i walked to my closet. I picked out a light blazer, with skinny jeans, and ankle boots. I put on a regular white shirt, and added a colorful scarf to complete the outfit. I grabbed my purse, and went back down the stairs.

Usually my parents, always pay me back with their money on how much i spent on groceries because i would always use mine. 

"Ok i'll be back soon!" I say, and walked out the door. And yes i was old enough to drive. 

HOUR LATER WHEN ZOE GETS BACK HOME

I turn off the engine of my car. I quickly get out, from the driver's seat, but i noticed that the from door of my house was open. I didn't leave it open did i? I swear i didn't. And my parents wouldn't do that either. 

Without even grabbing the groceries from the car, i quickly ran into the house. But i wish i didn't right there, in the living room were my parents.

Laying dead on the ground. It felt like i couldn't breath, or stand or do anything! I started to sob, and kneeled down by their bodies. I know it's weird, but they are MY parents. I guess that was the last time that i would have gotten the groceries. 

I quickly got up fighting off the tears and went to the phone to call 911. 

"Hello! Please come help me! My parents have just been murdered!" I yell into the phone. 

"Ok, emergency crews will be on their way." The person on the line says. I was kind of surprised that she could understand me. 

Within a couple of minutes, i could hear the emergency crews. I look at my parents. There was blood around them. I wish i knew who did this. I wish i did. But if i ever do find out, i'll kill them, just like they killed my parents. 

"Miss, we're going to have to ask you to step outside." And officer says to me. I didn't even notice that they were already here. I go through the from door, and see that now my neighbors have come out to see what happened.

"What happened Zoe?" Miss Tolak asked. I looked at her feeling my tears fall down on my cheeks.

"M-my....parents are m-murdered." I stutter looking up at her.

It looks like she wasn't breathing fo r a second but then she embraces into a hug. I really needed one. As Miss Tolak and i were still hugging each other, i looked straight ahead, and saw that there was a man standing, not too far away. Well, it wasn't a man, it looked more like a teenager, maybe a couple of years older than me. He was a little far so i couldn't make out of how he looked like. All i could see it that he had what looked like curly hair, and a smirk on his face. 

It was him. That's the one who murdered my parents. 

--End Of Flashback-- (Back to London, or normal place)

Yea, so then after that. Something in me told me to leave. And so i left New York to go to London. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

Heyy!! This is my new story! :) Trust me it will get better! :)

If you didn't read my other stories Broken to Pieces, and Unexpected you can find them on my profile!

If you comment i might follow back! :)

Thanks keep reading voting and commenting!!

Thanks, 

etalar56 xx.