Chapter 15- I'm Going To Kill Her

Zoe's P.O.V.

This was the time to ask Harry is he killed my parents or not. I knew when I saw that figure smirking it looked exactly like him. Same Hair...everything. I didn't know how he was going to react. But He couldn't hurt me and I know he wouldn't since I already am. 

He was about to stand up, when I made a sound that caught his attention. I looked down at the phone and after a couple of seconds he caught on and handed it to me. My hands hurt a bit but I still managed to type on his phone. I hand it back to him. 

"I'm from New York. My parents were killed there and that's why i'm here in London now. But when I was at the scene I saw someone there smirking. And, it was you. It looked exactly like you. So I have one question. Did you murder my parents?" He read out loud. 

He looked up at me in disbelief. 

"I never even knew you back then! And you assume that I killed your parents Zoe?!" He raises his voice. Oh this isn't going to be good. 

"Even if I did know you, I would never kill your parents! I wouldn't do-" He starts to say but then cuts himself off. 

"Selene." He growls. 

I try to furrow my eyebrows so Harry knows i'm confused. I think he caught on. 

"Selene is one of the deadliest vampires because of her power, and because she can shape shift into any person. No other vampire can except her. I know I didn't kill your parents, i'm telling you the truth. It has to be her." Harry said as he calmed down. 

Selene. She's the one who did this. I made a promise to myself that if I ever find the person who killed my parents. They die too. I look at the phone again and Harry hands it to me. I quickly type in what I want him to know.

"I made a promise when my parents were killed that if I ever found out who killed them, I would kill that person. Selene is the one who did it. I'm going to kill her." Harry reads out loud. 

"Zoe, you won't stand a chance. She's a vampire and you're a human. She's much stronger, and I have to say that she's stronger than me." Harry finishes. 

"Then we'll just have to get stronger." I finally manage to say but very weakly. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

So sorry that this is short, I just needed to update!

If you comment I will follow back! :)

Read my other books Unexpected and Broken To Pieces. 

i want this book to be big so 

READ 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE (PLEASE)

Thanks,

etalar56 xx.