Wish We Could Turn Back Time

It was taking too long to get to the estate, even going as fast as he could on his motorcycle. Digg and Sara behind him in the van. He wished Thea would have planned for the party to be inside the city instead of thirty miles out.

The Davenports were one of the oldest an wealthiest families in Starling City. So wealthy that they owned multiple houses in different countries, which in one of them they were thankfully currently residing leaving him able to stroll into the mansion freely.

He pressed him comm link. "Roy?"

"In the back room, two rights and a left," Roy answered. He followed his directions, Diggle and Sara following closely behind him. Soon he was entering the room through the double doors. Thea was sitting on a couch, her legs pulled up to her chest and her chin resting on her knees, black mascara streaked down her face. Roy was standing close by. Thea heard their entrance and her snapped in their direction.

"What is going on?" She demanded, her eyes widening as she took in the masked vigilante's and landing on John a moment later. "Mr. Diggle?" She asked confused.

John turned towards him, his eyes questioning and he only paused a moment before turning off his synthesizer and removing his hood and mask. Sara doing the same behind him.

"Ollie," Thea gasped. "Sara?"

"I know this is a lot to take in Thea but we don't have time to discuss it."

She stood frozen in shock, her mouth hanging agape. "What happened to you?" She asked presumably of the both of them.

"Short version?" Sara answered. "Your brother became a hero and I became a killer. We both did what we had to do to survive." She moved forward, bo staff still in hand. "Now we have to do the same to save Moira and Felicity."

Thea turned to Roy. "You've been helping them all this time?"

"Not for long. Only after I was injected with the Miracuru," Roy answered, his eyes avoiding Thea's in shame.

"Miracuru?" She asked incredulously. "What in the world are you talking about?"

"It's a drug," he answered for Roy. "It makes you incredibly strong. Slade was injected with it. That's why we haven't been able to stop him."

"Why is he after us? Why our family?"

"Because...five years ago I made a mistake. All that is happening now is my fault and I'm doing everything I can to fix it."

Thea's eyes, that were glistening with tears softened. "Ollie, I may not know everything that happened on that Island but I do know that you shouldn't blame yourself for what you had to do to survive. This mans need for revenge is not on you."

Her words shocked him to the core. He expected angry words and the cold shoulder. Thea had truly grown up.

"All this time, since you've been home you have been saving people," she smiled. "You're not the flake I thought you were." He smiled a little at that.

"Aww am I interrupting a family moment?"

He jerked his head around back towards the door, his body instinctively moving in front of Thea's. A small soldier stood in the doorway, a wicked smile on her face. Diggle raised two guns, Sara her staff and he pointed an arrow at her head.

"Isabel." She grinned, all her teeth gleaming white as she stepped forward.

"Surprised to see me?" She turned towards Diggle. "Thanks for killing me by the way. I'm a lot stronger now." John stiffened and he could tell the man was forcefully holding himself back.